Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Orga777

Notices

Conversation Between Orga777 and demon_god04
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 55
  1. Orga777
    2009-05-08 20:47
    Orga777
    Oh GOD... if they change the music the film will need to be shot into the sun... I will not forgive it for that.
  2. demon_god04
    2009-05-08 20:46
    demon_god04
    Oh I am sure they will manage to scew up Ein too, I mean remember the dog in Gladiator? How that breed of canine was not even around at that time and the fact that the producers wanted to use a wolf rather then a dog.

You know, I will die a little inside if they replace the Jazz style music with like hip hop or something. seriously.
  3. Orga777
    2009-05-08 20:43
    Orga777
    Yeah... I can feel your pain. Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorite animes and I consider it the best anime ever. There is no way Hollowood will get it right. Especially since they already ruined Spike by casting Reeves.... Damn them... I can only imagine how much they will fuck up Vicious (if the bastards even put him in the movie... my favorite anime villain ever), Faye, and Jett... Oh, and Ed too. That one will probably be even worse! The only one they will probably get right is Ein. XD
  4. demon_god04
    2009-05-08 20:39
    demon_god04
    I am beyond dreading and have now gone to praying to every single deity in existence, and some of the lower powers that be, to drop a truck on keanu keaves and the production staff of the Cowboy Bebop movie -.-
  5. Orga777
    2009-05-08 20:32
    Orga777
    ...This is why I call Hollywood Hollowood. I am DREADING that Cowboy Bebop movie with Keanu "I can't emote Reeves" cast as Spike... DREADING!
  6. demon_god04
    2009-05-08 20:28
    demon_god04
    Honestly I am not really all that impressed with the SE and PDs in R2, most of the SE were basically crack stuff and the PDs did not fare all that much better in terms of content.

But still I am crying inside over the fact that Full Metal Panic might get the hollywood treatment and dread the outcome.
  7. Orga777
    2009-05-08 20:25
    Orga777
    Yeah, I saw the PD with Nunnally and Schneizel and friends. It was a little helpful actually on how Schneizel thinks. One whip, and he never had to use it again. That is very parallel to how he wanted to use FLEIA I think. Probably felt that after using it once, no one would think twice again and would just stop.

Speaking of PDs... I have to watch the other R2 ones as well...
  8. demon_god04
    2009-05-08 09:05
    demon_god04
    nothing much comes to mind, they put out more stuff confirming Kallen and Lelouch but as for the others. Well the new PD does have somethings in it but nothing really new.
  9. Orga777
    2009-05-08 00:20
    Orga777
    Well, the Lelouch pairings can kiss my ass since he was a dick.
    And if you can update me on all the Code Geass goings on that I have been unfortunate to miss (and more than just Ledouche and Kallen ) What about the other characters? Like Suzaku? And Especially Schneizel I still want more info on him dang it...

And don't jynx it, your plane could actually crash!
  10. demon_god04
    2009-05-01 12:27
    demon_god04
    Yeah all the Lelouch pairings, Shirley died, C.C was confirmed to be nothing more then a partner and Lelouch never saw her romantically. They keep releasing materials about Kallen's feelings for Lelouch and focusing on them. context clues!. And the other pairings can kiss my ass, since I hate Villetta

I'll be back on the 15 of June, assuming I don't die in a plane crash or something