Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Ryuken

Notices

Conversation Between Ryuken and Ryus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Ryuken
    2011-01-28 14:03
    Ryuken
    That's ok, you did more than enough already.
  2. Ryus
    2011-01-28 11:43
    Ryus
    It was posted on some random warhammer 40k forum... never was able to find the source upload though. Sorry, so I just don't know the artist. http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum...20/297630.page
  3. Ryuken
    2011-01-28 04:38
    Ryuken
    Very impressive indeed @Ryus, I really like the 2nd pic of the sister and Agna, care to tell me where you got it.
  4. Ryuken
    2011-01-25 07:42
    Ryuken
    By the way, I wanted to tell you that I love Adobe, preferably, Premier Pro and After Effects. Those are my two favorites.
  5. Ryuken
    2010-07-10 23:18
    Ryuken
    Well, I like weird people.
  6. Ryus
    2010-07-10 14:39
    Ryus
    Oh... I'm weird. I never actually ask people to be my friend (since I see everyone here as one to begin with). Everyone on my list asked me...

So I wouldn't say I was ignoring you... I just see everyone who hangs here as a friend thus making the button being irrelevant. Since the thread has a small amount of hardcore users I remember everyone without issue. Though my stance on the irrelevance of the friendship button won't cause me to deny someones friendship request on principle. That just be stupid and rude. I'll adimt the tool is useful when the threads start hitting thousands of members but since the Claymore thread isn't that size... I'd rather rely on my own memory than a + next to someones name.

Once again... sorry wasn't ignoring you... I'm just weird.
  7. Ryuken
    2010-07-10 14:30
    Ryuken
    I think we have ignored each other for too long. I mean I have been waiting to ask you for a long time now. Just keeps slipping my mind for some reason. So, what say you?