Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Coldlight
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 169
  1. Triple_R
    2016-02-03 22:43
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the PM reply.

And very good to see you here again!

I'll probably get back to you on your PM sometime tomorrow.
  2. Triple_R
    2014-12-24 20:54
    Triple_R
    Merry Christmas, just in case you drop by during this holiday season.
  3. Coldlight
    2014-09-05 17:13
    Coldlight
    It's okay. You did tell me you were going to be very busy just as I made my return on AnimeSuki.
  4. Triple_R
    2014-09-04 23:35
    Triple_R
    About our PM discussion... I've been busy at work this week, but I'll try to get back to you on my next day off.

Hope things are going well for you.
  5. Triple_R
    2014-08-26 22:38
    Triple_R
    Yeah, Love Live! works great as a "healing anime", actually. Still, I hope the RL event you referred to wasn't too serious.

Once you're done Season 1, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
  6. Coldlight
    2014-08-26 17:38
    Coldlight
    Already in the process of watching.

I'm finding it a good, positive show to watch. Especially good to watch after I got a little (emotionally) hurt by a certain event IRL.
  7. Triple_R
    2014-08-26 17:01
    Triple_R
    Hey, I noticed you picked Nico in her match. Did you try out Love Live! after?
  8. Triple_R
    2014-08-18 21:53
    Triple_R
    Oh, by the way, I highly recommend Love Live!

I think there's a pretty good chance you'll like it. And besides, it could be good research for you, as LL! has 9 competitors in this year's J-SaiMoe.

"Sayaka and Love Live!" is basically where my loyalties lie in this year's J-SaiMoe.
  9. Triple_R
    2014-08-18 21:51
    Triple_R
    It's great to see you back again! Timing is a little bit ironic, though, since I'll probably be much busier in about a week's time. Still, I'm sure I'll be popping in to AS every now and then, maybe even once a day (and probably a lot on the weekends).

And yes, Madoka Movie 3 was good for Sayaka. I think it helped her popularity in the Madoka Magica fandom. Sayaka had some really good scenes in the film. However, I'm a bit divided on what the movie did with Homura. I hope there is a continuation beyond Movie 3 so that this won't be my final memory of Homura and Madoka.
  10. Coldlight
    2014-08-18 21:01
    Coldlight
    Sorry for the really late reply on your last VM on my wall. Honestly, I don't know why March 8 seemed to be important. I would have said White Day, but that was on March 14.

I took a really long hiatus on forums and even anime for the past few months... I had a really bad case of the "hardware upgrade itch" and ended up slowly building a new rig for myself (and eventually my mother and sister)...

Also, I just watched Madoka 3 last week. I felt Sayaka had finally gotten some justice that she never received in the TV series and movies 1&2.

Movie 3 had so many treats in store for me as a huge fan of the SayaKyou pairing that one scene actually made me cry a little.