Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > EroKing

Notices

Conversation Between EroKing and usspaul
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 288
  1. usspaul
    2016-06-29 20:47
    usspaul
    rem has some glorious delicious feet lol and im not into feet XD btw it looks like her fan art has increased a lot since that one episode. now we just need more fan art of that precilla girl and more emilia
  2. usspaul
    2016-06-19 17:32
    usspaul
    yes i wish this was like one of those animes like one peace that keeps getting more cours beacause i really love this series to bits. its like the only anime i watch the second i get it downloaded lol
  3. EroKing
    2016-06-19 16:29
    EroKing
    Yea I'm loving the show, good thing it is 2 cours and we get to have more interesting characters
  4. usspaul
    2016-06-19 15:55
    usspaul
    well another good episode, rem being cute as hell with her few scenes, and that new girl gawd shes hawt really hawt lol
  5. usspaul
    2016-06-12 15:11
    usspaul
    no kidding i cant wait specially for them nsfw ones will be delicious XD
  6. EroKing
    2016-06-12 14:58
    EroKing
    Hopefully she gets a lot of them in the next few days, looking at how she has become one of the best characters this season imo
  7. usspaul
    2016-06-12 14:54
    usspaul
    i do like her a lot and the development of her character was really good in this arc. come to think of it i think this is the best anime of this season by far. i enjoy every episode and time goes by so fast when watching it. and i so want more rem images !
  8. EroKing
    2016-06-12 14:51
    EroKing
    yep, Rem best girl
  9. usspaul
    2016-06-12 14:42
    usspaul
    yo man what you think of the lates re episode. rem might seem a little phyco at times during this arc but i have to say i really loved her and feel bad for her she might be infierer to her sister in magic power but in normal day stuff she supieror and shes such a good hard worker. but my god that smile at the end.... its enough to kill anyone ..... like i just wanted to hug her and never let go man........ i have to say while emilia is probably the hottest girl in the show the twins togeather i think can beat her in that department but only when they are togeather
  10. usspaul
    2016-06-04 17:28
    usspaul
    ah she looks nothing like what i remembered from the fate series lol