Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 571
  1. Triple_R
    2016-11-09 08:29
    Triple_R
    Yeah, I'm very glad to be Canadian right now.

2016 has certainly been a shocking and disturbing year in the world of politics. The next few years could be a pretty wild ride... Outside of Canada, it almost feels like we're in a dystopian anime show.
  2. Last Sinner
    2016-11-08 23:34
    Last Sinner
    Well mate....you're lucky. You're lucky you live in one of the few remaining countries with a clue. Trump is about to claim the US Presidency.

I sincerely hope I'm above conscription ages, because world war will surely come.

Enjoy the last hours of peace in the so-called free world.
  3. Triple_R
    2016-09-28 07:33
    Triple_R
    Yeah, I hope the worst is over for you. I hate losing power, especially at night.
  4. Last Sinner
    2016-09-28 07:28
    Last Sinner
    Power back in my suburb at last. Apparently nine transmission pylons out on the west coast of the state got knocked over, which caused us to drop off the connector in Victoria. Storm could cause more issues though. Hopefully the worst is over.
  5. Last Sinner
    2016-09-28 02:24
    Last Sinner
    Half an hour ago in South Australia we lost all power.The entire state.... cyclone grade storm hit and something has gone foul.
  6. Triple_R
    2016-09-27 00:12
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the concern, but I'll be Ok. Good post on RRRound Table! I'm thinking some on it, and will probably get back to it later this week sometime.
  7. Last Sinner
    2016-09-26 08:59
    Last Sinner
    You look very traumatised by the conclusion of two certain shows.

Hope you recover soon.
  8. Last Sinner
    2016-09-25 07:39
    Last Sinner
    I've made the thread. Hopefully we get some decent discussion.

I actually thought I'd been rather quiet lately. Oh well.
  9. Triple_R
    2016-09-20 18:32
    Triple_R
    I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for all the PMs lately, but please leave it at that for now. I've been a little busy recently, and it'll be awhile before I catch up on your PMs.
  10. Last Sinner
    2016-09-20 18:29
    Last Sinner
    Going to make a thread in the RRR table soon. It's somewhat based on something Kotohono previously discussed. But I'm going to take it further. Multiple things I've come across in the last week have given me the links I've been seeking.