AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kyral

Notices

Conversation Between Kyral and Keroko
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 53
  1. Keroko
    2013-12-24 15:06
    Keroko
    Prettige feestdagen.
  2. Kyral
    2013-12-24 15:05
    Kyral
    Frohe Weihnachten!
  3. Keroko
    2013-04-22 09:52
    Keroko
    A lot of them have taken to hanging out at spacebattles.com too.
  4. Kyral
    2013-04-22 03:16
    Kyral
    Phew, good to hear. And I've always thought we would be the death of the Nanoha section.
  5. Keroko
    2013-04-21 23:31
    Keroko
    Cadia's still alive, no casualties there. They just hang around in the chat mostly.
  6. Kyral
    2013-04-21 16:44
    Kyral
    Well, crap!
    Don't tell my I just lost about 70% of all the people I knew around here because of this General Discussion business... >_>
  7. Kyral
    2012-03-29 12:37
    Kyral
    Yeah.
    Head, shoulders, forearms, hands, lower legs, feet and even the shield are pretty much identical.
    The only part with different coloration is the torso, upper legs and arms, and probably the wings on the back.

This being said... I now want to get my hands on this thing. If I were somewhat good at modding, I could even recolor the different parts.
  8. Keroko
    2012-03-29 12:20
    Keroko
    Well.... damn. That's... that's almost too much of a coincidence.
  9. Kyral
    2012-03-29 10:49
    Kyral
    It's freaky when you realise you do something... and canon already did something similar. xD
    As you know I'm a little into drawing and photoshopping (lol)

So many years ago I found on the internet a picture of an VF-1A from Macross for the purpose of coloring it (like in a coloring book) well I painted it in gray/green and the "VF-1A Goblin Custom" was born. Since then it became my traditional coloring scheme for mecha.

During Macross F's airing, I again colored a VF in said colors, this time a VF-27 Lucifer (like the one Brera is using), after I was done it looked like this:
    - click me :D -

Now comes the creepy part. Today I browsed for fun some import retailers for japanese stuff and I found this!
    - OMFG! D: -

Well, I was pretty freaked out for a moment to be honest. Especially as some part look exactly the same.
    I didn't realize until now that there already was such a colored VF-27... (oh and it's even the one Grace O'Connor is using)
    Well that's that from the sometimes random Kyral.

Have a nice day! :D
  10. Keroko
    2011-12-24 20:05
    Keroko
    Likewise een vrolijk kerstmis to you and your family, Kyral. :3