Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Micante

Notices

Conversation Between Micante and Kang Seung Jae
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 11 of 11
  1. Micante
    2008-09-08 23:26
    Micante
    Hey, Kang, I just finished my draft for the narration of the Kalulu Empire, and since you're the new Emperor, I thought I should run it by you first. Tell me if anything is wrong:

It's the year 2010 A.D. Just as the Holy Kalulu Empire was on the verge of victory, led by their fearless leader, Var, a tragedy stopped the Holy Kalulu Empire from achieving complete victory. Not only did the Prophecy known as "Turn 22" give the scattered CluClu fans a morale boost, Var began to suffer from a terrible disease that destroyed him from the inside out. That disease was known as "Logic Addiction".

Unable to satisfy his addiction, Var fled from the battle to seek more logic and disappeared from the world. With Var gone, the CluClu remains launched their counterattack. What once remained of the Great Kalulu Empire merely became a shadow of its former self.

2017 A.D. It has been eight years since Var has fallen prety to "Logic Addiction". With Var out of the way, KrimzonStriker quickly revived the CluClu locked in the souls of the former morally-crushed shippers. With their support, KrimzonStriker was acknowledged as the head of a new country, the United Federation of C.C. With their powers revived and the Holy Kalulu Empire weakened, Krimzon decided to organize an assault on the remnants of the Holy Kalulu Empire.

However, a small group of Kalulu shippers stopped them with logic bombs, a weapon thought to be completely gone from the world. The source was tracked and there they found Kang Seung Jae, a Kalulu shipper that has ambitions of succeeding Var. Learning from the former Emperor's mistakes, Kang used a mixture of logic, faith, willpower, prophecies, and blue and bold fonts in order to not fall prey to "Logic Addiction".

With the Holy Kalulu Empire revived under Kang, the United Federation of C.C. had to draw back as they waited for Kang's next move. Will Kang announce war reignite the Shipping War for one last chance to save Kalulu?

Anyways, tell me what you think and what thread to post this in.

If I'm not around for a long time, feel free to post this in my place as long as you give me credit, or else I'll be out of a job as a narrator.