Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Arabesque

Notices

Conversation Between Arabesque and Shiroth
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 256
  1. Shiroth
    2009-03-17 09:43
    Shiroth
    Valkyria Chronicles for starters. I'm a huge fan of the game so i'll be interesting seeing how it'll turn out. Apart from that we have Shangri-La and Pandora Hearts. A usual i'll try to check everything out and then decide what i'll stick with, what i won't watch and what i'll marathon at a later date.

Yourself?
  2. Arabesque
    2009-03-17 08:46
    Arabesque
    such a short answer
    BTW do you have any anime to look foward too next season?
  3. Shiroth
    2009-03-17 08:30
    Shiroth
    Yeah i will. Shall wait for subs.
  4. Arabesque
    2009-03-17 08:16
    Arabesque
    I should have stayed away from the Casshern thread, now I just spoiled myself

Oh well, at least The OST came today. BTW, are you watching the Tsubasa OVA?
  5. Shiroth
    2009-03-14 19:06
    Shiroth
    Yeah. I'm really surprised she never appeared again --- especially how her episode ended. Quite the shocker.

Really can't wait to see how it'll end though. Was going to just watch it raw tomorrow, though i may just wait for the sub. We'll see.
  6. Arabesque
    2009-03-14 19:05
    Arabesque
    I know, Casshern has been awesome in every way. Ill be very sad to see those back flips go way~
    Also, we still didn't get more Sophita
  7. Shiroth
    2009-03-14 18:47
    Shiroth
    It's gonna be strange not having Casshern Sins to watch anymore. At least now i have the soundtrack, and i plan to rewatch the show very soon once i'm sorted with the spring season.
  8. Arabesque
    2009-03-14 18:37
    Arabesque
    I should have known

15 years? You must really be an expert on him by now.Reminds me on never challenging your knowledge about anime, otherwise Id end up embarrassing myself :X

Starting from next week, it’ll be the end of Linebarrel and Casshern fallowed by the majority of the anime Ive been watching. Gotta say, it feels weird seeing them end like that.
  9. Shiroth
    2009-03-13 18:34
    Shiroth
    I have a few other avatars ready for when 00 ends.

& yes the soundtrack and complete best are well worth it. I've been listened to Kaoru Wada's scores for well over 15 years now, and this has to be one of his best works to date. Good thing you've ordered the Complete Best CD. Features two of the best Kaoru Wada pieces --- Paradise lost and LUNA.
  10. Arabesque
    2009-03-13 15:52
    Arabesque
    Hey there. Sorry for being late (again)

Wow, you stayed with the Tieria avatar for this long. I thought that you would have changed to a different one by know.

My Casshern OST and Complete should arrive to me by Monday, but from what I read, it looks it will really be worth the wait.

I’m so eager to re-watch Xam’d again now that it is re-airing.