Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Midonin

Notices

Conversation Between Midonin and Kyero Fox
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 41
  1. Kyero Fox
    2011-04-12 19:03
    Kyero Fox
    I have a new fanfiction with yuri in it, its going slowly so i dont make it seem stupid.

think what you will but I give you my word that i have nothing wrong with it aslong as its not some rushed crap just to get a few people arroused and interested into a anime. If Leo-hime is a lesbian, I wont judge her any diffrently than i do now and she's the only reason i watch the anime so far. sure i like the anime too but Leo-hime is the reason I'm definaly watching it through. Not because of her appearance but i love girls like her.

I'm tryin to be a friend about it. Most of the time i indeed rush my posts without thinking it all the way through and remembering what kind of people visit these forums. But I honestly belive no one will get upset about my post.
  2. Midonin
    2011-04-12 18:56
    Midonin
    Oh, and furthermore, "overreacting" because you may have just insulted someone for their sexual preference (again, we can only go by the content of your posts) is usually a valid reason. You have to take responsibility for what you write.
  3. Midonin
    2011-04-12 18:55
    Midonin
    Reputation and reports aren't what I judge by. Those are either unimportant or private. I go by the content of your posts. And the way you post makes it near impossible to decipher if you hate yuri/yaoi because it's done badly, or if you think it's done badly because it's yuri/yaoi. Like I said, the "if it's done right" really does appear to be a weak justification for an old fashioned mindset, at least from where I stand.
  4. Kyero Fox
    2011-04-12 18:51
    Kyero Fox
    I learned that lession a long time ago when i was a bit immature with yuri stuff. Just take my word that if anyone does get upset about it... they are really over reacting.. ive yet to get any de-rep or reports about anything to do with Yuri bashing.

Now yaoi ... I just go Bleh and walk away I don't hate it.. just not my thing
  5. Midonin
    2011-04-12 18:50
    Midonin
    I'll take you at your word for now, even if it does seem like a flimsy excuse.
  6. Kyero Fox
    2011-04-12 18:46
    Kyero Fox
    Which is usually done badly, and why i dislike it... mostly when its bad I dont like it. if its good.. you wont hear from me about it.

Dog days is in its early episodes and i don't want them to ruin it for me DX

I will make it clear that I have NOTHING wrong with homosexuality
  7. Midonin
    2011-04-12 18:42
    Midonin
    But most of the homosexuality in anime, because of cultural mores, is mostly restricted to subtext and people reading into that subtext. Which you apparently don't like, so it really does make you come across as looking homophobic.
  8. Kyero Fox
    2011-04-12 18:41
    Kyero Fox
    Um... oookay.. part of my new visitor messenge some how merged with the older one ._.
  9. Kyero Fox
    2011-04-12 18:40
    Kyero Fox
    I know i explained it in my new post that i like yuri I just hate bad romance XD and stupid accidents just for fanservice are a warning sign for me.
  10. Midonin
    2011-04-12 18:38
    Midonin
    You're not entirely blameless in these events. Making comments that could very easily be construed as homophobic is just as much your responsibility. It takes one to respond, but one to write too.