Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Rethice
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Rethice
    2011-11-22 10:18
    Rethice
    Glad somebody agrees.

I may have been a bit harsh on it due to my strong distaste for certain overused and recycled stereotypes and techniques that pops up a lot in anime. The drawn out conversations during what should be a fight scene. Kiritsugu calling out Lancer's master's name before firing his gun, giving him time to raise his guard...

I know things like this are all staples in the medium, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating, especially when I expected better from F/Z.

By the sounds of the PV, somebody does actually die, so here's hoping they begin progressing the Holy Grail War a bit in the coming episodes.
  2. Triple_R
    2011-11-22 09:45
    Triple_R
    I liked the latest episode of Fate/Zero, but my issues with it were much the same as yours. There are, admittedly, decently respectable in-canon reasons for nobody dying in these conflicts, but it nonetheless feels a bit cheap to me.

The next major battle in Fate/Zero better have someone actually getting eliminated from the Holy Grail war, or I'll be as critical as you were.
  3. Triple_R
    2011-11-10 09:38
    Triple_R
    Thanks! But hopefully you'll like the actual music video version even more.
  4. Rethice
    2011-11-10 01:01
    Rethice
    I should have known. :-P good job.
  5. Triple_R
    2011-11-10 00:52
    Triple_R
    That inspiration was also created by me.
  6. Rethice
    2011-11-09 23:52
    Rethice
    Did I just find your inspiration?

7. Rethice
    2011-11-02 01:46
    Rethice
    Agreed!

I think I remember reading one of your pet hates being the "boing" sound that boobs can make in anime? I'd say I agree with that, but I generally dislike breasts that bounce around too much in the first place. See: Highschool of the Dead.

Jiggle physics can be fun, but a dangerous tool in the hands of those that use it for evil. I honestly find DFC a bit boring though. I did appreciate Fate in MSLN though, but in StrikerS, well, both Nanoha and Fate had a MUCH better appeal... If only the season itself wasn't so dissapointing.
  8. Triple_R
    2011-11-02 01:37
    Triple_R
    Good point! Sena does have more well-rounded boobs.

Unlike some anime fans (ones that honestly disturb me a bit, lol), I'm not afraid of well-rounded breasts.

When they start to make me think of tumors, then I get a bit turned off, but Sena's size/shape is very nice to me.
  9. Rethice
    2011-11-02 00:38
    Rethice
    Haha, understandable.

I think my appreciation for it comes more out of surprise than anything. I usually despise the harem genre but something about the chemistry in this one is surprisingly good!

I won't rag on about it if you're not a fan though, I'm just looking for more people to bait into fun and pointless bickering... Not unlike the character's exchanges themselves.

EDIT- As for well roundedness.. Well.. Heh... Boobs.

Excuse the immaturity.
  10. Triple_R
    2011-11-02 00:26
    Triple_R
    i know this might come as a surprise given how much other folks are praising it, but I actually never really got into Boku wa Tomodachi (after two episodes), at least not yet.

Part of the reason is that I have two younger twin sisters who bicker all the time with each other, and Yozora and Sena remind me of them.

So this type of dialogue is something hard for me to get into because it reminds me of things in real life that annoy me.

I might give this anime another chance at some point, but it's a "stall" for me at the moment.

I will say that I like Yozora more as a character though. She's more well-rounded, imo.