Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. monir
    2013-08-30 04:28
    monir
    Sounds awesome nonetheless!
  2. Shay
    2013-08-30 04:09
    Shay
    Thanks pal. Naw, my wild days are well and truly over.

Had a quite night in with the Mrs, a steak, and a bottle of 2007 Nuits St Georges Burgundy. Was very pleasant.
  3. monir
    2013-08-29 22:16
    monir
    Happy birthday Shay! Knowing you, you are probably having a blast.
  4. monir
    2008-12-16 02:07
    monir
    A lot is going on with your life, it seems, my old buddy. While I didn't exactly get my girlfriend pregnant (you old dog, you), I still didn't manage to keep up with the Bleach series. In fact, it's been a while since I've posted in the forum myself. However, I'll pose your question in the Bleach Q & A section, and will tell you of the answer I get.

Good luck to you and congratulation. Hopefully, both the baby and your girl will remain healthy in the coming days. Best of wishes and lots and lots of love. If the baby is a boy, then name it a cool Spartan name. That way, he will be destined to have ripped abs and killer physique.
  5. Shay
    2008-11-26 21:34
    Shay
    I need your help again old friend.

I have lost my way in Bleach. Last thing I remember Ichigo was getting his ass handed to him and running like hell with his little friend whose name I completely forget on his back.

With this limited info, could you put me back to track? And skip fillers whilst at it?

My life is crazy right now, my girlfriend is 8 months pregnant and we have just moved house, so trying to keep up with watching anime is becoming excruciatingly hard to say the least.

Lots of love

Shay
  6. monir
    2008-08-29 11:07
    monir
    Sh-sh-sh-Shay! Sobering fact buddy: you are one more year closer to dying. So.. get your freak on.

Happy b-day.