Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kudryavka

Notices

Conversation Between Kudryavka and Rising Dragon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Kudryavka
    2013-02-25 13:43
    Kudryavka
    Hm, that is too bad to know...

I used to think all mods here were neutral/fair. But after this and another time I was treated unfairly I am not so sure. But at least last time the mod reversed everything (but never apologized or explained what I did wrong, and kept my posts deleted).
  2. Rising Dragon
    2013-02-25 13:37
    Rising Dragon
    Oh, trust me. Some of the mods here are still unhelpful members. It's an unfortunate history, sadly.
  3. Kudryavka
    2013-02-25 13:26
    Kudryavka
    Yeah, I thought I did the right thing. But I guess I did not. Or maybe someone just doesn't like how I do things.

And "someone" is a mod, so I don't think it was a hater member. It could have been a hater who painted the situation so I look like a bad guy though.
  4. Rising Dragon
    2013-02-25 13:19
    Rising Dragon
    Ah... well, hardly the first time the moderators have screwed up thanks to unhelpful members.
  5. Kudryavka
    2013-02-25 13:18
    Kudryavka
    No, I didn't get hacked. I got banned because someone interpreted my trying to clean up my own mess as me trying to make a fool of the mods. And then accused me of lying. That add up to ban.
  6. Rising Dragon
    2013-02-25 13:08
    Rising Dragon
    Got your account back, huh? I saw you got banned, and that "Ask" thread. What happened? Did you get hacked?
  7. Kudryavka
    2013-01-29 19:40
    Kudryavka
    Teehee, thanks for the encouragement...

And they are pretty similar.
  8. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-29 19:37
    Rising Dragon
    Well, to be fair at least Kud and Komari are pretty similar in nature. Enough for Rin to be unable to refuse them.
  9. Kudryavka
    2013-01-29 19:36
    Kudryavka
    Yeah. I used to be named Komari, but I changed it because I was bored. I changed the avatar to Kud for a spell, but because of my bad animating skills it didn't look very good, so I changed the avatar back.

I am going to change my name again, but not to a LB character this time. So hopefully it will not look so ironic.
  10. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-29 19:05
    Rising Dragon
    Y'know, I kinda find it ironic that you've put your handle as Kudryavka, but your avatar is of Komari. I can't be the only one who finds it a bit ironic.