Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Westlo

Notices

Conversation Between Westlo and totoum
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 12 of 12
  1. Westlo
    2011-10-22 01:40
    Westlo
    Hahah basically I watched the first episode knowing that Iwasaki was working on it, I remember noting one piece of music that had that dissonance vibe you often hear in Soul Eater/C and that's it. I honestly remember nothing else about the music from that first episode. Than when I posted how disappointed I was with the score I than find out he also did Memochou and got depressed I watched 4 episodes of that and had no idea he worked on it, had no inclination to even look up who did the music, I than listened to the OST and.. yeah.. it's like watching your fav sportsmen play at the point where they can no longer perform at the level they used, Tracy McGrady as a basketball example and Roy Jones Jr as a boxing example..

Anyway I still have to watch the second episode of Bento (50 hour work weeks eats into leisure time) but hopefully I'll hear some promising things.
  2. totoum
    2011-10-22 01:20
    totoum
    Quote:
    I'm starting to think that Sawano is one of the aliens from Space Jam and sucked out Iwasaki's talent for making music so now Iwasaki is like Charles Barkley in that film
    I take it you're not liking ben-to's OST as much as I am