Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 511 to 520 of 779
  1. LKK
    2009-04-18 20:39
    LKK
    Arwan definitely makes Tears to Tiara. At least so far. I thought the first episode was thrilling but in a dispassionate sense, if that makes any sense. Arwan added a whole 'nother layer to the show with his personality. (I don't find myself typing Arwen. I keep wanting to type Awran. Even though I've seen the name Arwan in other stories and in mythology tales, the name's spelling still looks wrong.)
  2. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-18 20:33
    White Manju Bun
    I watched epi 2 of Tears and yeah I like Arawn (I always want to type Arwen :heh).
  3. LKK
    2009-04-18 09:35
    LKK
    Watched 07-Ghost ep 2 last night. I can see why you'd like Castor. I'm torn between him and Frau. Frau's looks are standard blond pretty boy. But his personality gives him sparkle. In a high school setting, Castor would definitely be the classy, smart, and handsome (of course!) student council president. I just hope that they not deceiving us and are really bad guys underneath their good exterior. I want them to stay on the good side.
  4. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-17 15:40
    White Manju Bun
    Good to know since I watched epi 1 and wasnt thrilled with it but I like sardonic characters so Ill give epi 2 a try.
  5. LKK
    2009-04-17 15:14
    LKK
    Tears to Tiara is a bit of a roller coaster, but in a good way. The first episode was good, but
    Arawn (who joins the cast in ep 2) really makes the show fun. What amused me most was how the gang was in a fight for their lives battle and Arawn is all laid-back about the whole thing. He's sardonic, and I like that.
  6. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-17 12:29
    White Manju Bun
    I wish the animation was better in PH cuz Raven needs to look better then he did at the end of epi 2. I never saw KKM but now that I think about it the character design is the same based on what I have seen XD How is Tears to Tiara?
  7. LKK
    2009-04-17 11:58
    LKK
    As a rule, I don't mind cheesy drama. I think it's kinda fun. What I've noticed about 07-Ghost is that it probably has the same character designer as Kyo Kara Maoh did. When I saw the OP in episode 1, I found myself saying "oh, there's Wolfram. There's Conrad." It was kinda funny.
  8. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-17 11:34
    White Manju Bun
    Epi 2 was better then epi 1 in my opinion but DEEN's over dramatic animation in some scenes is kinda cheesy.
  9. LKK
    2009-04-17 11:13
    LKK
    I haven't had a chance to watch 07-Ghost ep 2 yet. I hope to see it tonight. The boys from Ghost are also possible candidates for avy change in my mind.
  10. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-17 10:04
    White Manju Bun
    I know I said if anyone gets me to change my avy itll probably be Raven but looking at Castor from epi 2 of 07-Ghost...I may change my mind. Yikes that boy is hot!