Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > IceHism

Notices

Conversation Between IceHism and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. IceHism
    2016-10-11 19:38
    IceHism
    Everything by nisio isn't an ln including monogatari. All of his works are published under the normal kodansha label which is a novel label aimed towards 30-40 year olds. That is the main reason but even in terms of content, it's not an LN. No illustrations, lots of pages, bigger paper size, writing level is a lot better than what is aimed for the typical light novel audience, etc. Has a lot of exposition whereas LNs are mostly composed of dialogue (this is why Chitose says that she has a hard time following who is saying what in that picture from twitter in the girlish number thread).
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-10-11 18:47
    Pocari_Sweat
    I thought the entire mongatari franchise was a ln?
  3. IceHism
    2016-10-11 13:58
    IceHism
    I like watari but I don't think he has anything that comes close to zaregoto :P. (Not to mention, nisio doesn't write light novels either). I think hasekura is still writing Magdala and world end economica. Not as good as spice and Wolf cause he can't economics but lol. Well at least I heard there is gonna be a sequel to the S&W novels though. Don't know when those will be out though.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-10-11 11:25
    Pocari_Sweat
    Move over Nishio Isin you hack. Wataru Watari is the best light novelist in town (until Isuna Hazekura comes out of hibernation)
  5. IceHism
    2015-10-12 00:31
    IceHism
    Not really, i'm a pretty big CLG fan. It's just that if I had to choose to support one side on east vs west in esports, i always choose east
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2015-10-11 22:49
    Pocari_Sweat
    You seem to really dislike western teams .