AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Nina.Wolken

Notices

Conversation Between Nina.Wolken and Demi.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 147
  1. Nina.Wolken
    2011-05-23 14:26
    Nina.Wolken
    Nina saw her MAL message but she wasn't sure what to reply u.u Shumimashen~ I just came back from Japan (well, last Tuesday) and have mix feelings about everything right now "orz. Also should be studying but my anime-addiction is as strong as ever >.< But I shouldn't complain because I just got the most amazing year ever. Have fulfilled so many of my dreams I can barely process it lol But yeah, coming back to the real world is pretty harsh >...<. But what about you? How went the last 12 months? You doing good? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
  2. Demi.
    2011-05-23 13:12
    Demi.
    Nina needs to check her MAL messages more often. >':
  3. Demi.
    2010-10-05 10:00
    Demi.
    That would be a picture perfect ending indeed. <3

Much better than the craptastic ending some of the animesuki people want to see. Don't get how anyone would want to see those two never become friends. :|
  4. Nina.Wolken
    2010-10-05 09:46
    Nina.Wolken
    Actually I can perfectly imagine Nanoha falling just behind Fate. Seen her condition, I doubt she might be able to rescue Fate. She may try though but she is bleeding from... all over basically and just fired a very powerfull spell. She may be strong be it would be pushing it.
    In the other hand, Fate was certainly hit but she doesn't suffer heavy physical damages and she does realised while she is falling that she had a life just fo her and that she wasn't just a copy of Alicia without soul. Hence she could snap out of her after-blast and try to reach for Nanoha.
    I can only see either Fate ending supporting or rescuing Nanoha before/after she falls or both of them faliing together = draw.

Let see how they wrap it next month \o/
  5. Demi.
    2010-10-05 09:37
    Demi.
    Egh, Saimoe. I'm trying to take the loss well, but it's tough. >':

Just saw your post in NanoFate.us...Considering the circumstances, how do you think it's going to end in a draw? Does Fate say something on the final page that indicates that?

And thanks for the raw!
  6. Nina.Wolken
    2010-07-06 23:12
    Nina.Wolken
    I read "sakuhe", not that I have any idea of what it means XD. Could also be "sakupe", ou "sanhe" ou "sanpe".
    Well, at first read I thought "sakuhe", which could be someting like "toward/to Saku"... =_=' I feel like going back to sleep now XD.
  7. Demi.
    2010-07-06 19:00
    Demi.
    Looks like I need a second opinion on this. ;-;
    Any clue what this means/says?
    http://img96.imageshack.us/i/ey32w7s.jpg/
  8. Demi.
    2010-07-06 13:52
    Demi.
    Yeah, Yukarins little Precia speach was like...wat.
    Though somehow I can see her opinion being something like that. Guess this is why she isn't quite the NanoFate shipper like Nana, is. lol
  9. Nina.Wolken
    2010-07-06 07:35
    Nina.Wolken
    No problem Demi-kun, go get some rest =]
    It isn't too bad since we share the same view on the ending anyway. But damn how I regret I wasn't there to hear what Yukarin said >.> Biggest FML ever ...
  10. Demi.
    2010-07-06 07:12
    Demi.
    Sorry for the Ninja. : D

I need sleep. ;_;