Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Undertaker

Notices

Conversation Between Undertaker and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Triple_R
    2013-09-23 16:39
    Triple_R
    There's something I wanted to ask you. Way back in 2011, I made a Madoka World Order music video to sort of celebrate Madoka's domination of J-SaiMoe 2011. I recall you liking that AMV a lot. I don't suppose you downloaded it did you? Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the video.
  2. Undertaker
    2012-01-12 21:37
    Undertaker
    well, there isn't much to discuss beyond what we already knows anyway. Manga is pretty slow in this that sometimes even I doubt this manga fit the romance tag and the mangaka even joke about it in the extra corner in some of the volumes.

Personally, I think the series would have done even better sales-wise (it already doing pretty damn good at about 200K but not at Kimi Ni Todoke, Nodame level (850k-1mil) which I hope it would) if it focuses a bit more on the romantic side.

But like you said even with all the facts being shown, there are still some weird gap in time line.

Spoiler for Gap Theory::

Anyway that is the only thing I can come up with that make sense, and as for 7th grade, he might simply missed the tournament due to his grandpa's illness as it's being implied that he missed some tournaments before his grandpa's death and after the death he ceased all activity until now.
  3. Triple_R
    2012-01-12 11:48
    Triple_R
    Curiosity got the best of me, so I checked out the (oddly pretty dead) Chihayafuru manga thread.

Spoiler for Chihayafuru manga spoilers:
  4. Undertaker
    2011-10-26 18:33
    Undertaker
    ChouYun or Zhao Yun (depend on your spelling). She's from Koihime Musou, an eroge based on three kingdom and was adapted into anime for 3 1-cour series, though sadly the adaption is strip down to more of a yuri/moe comedy....
  5. Triple_R
    2011-10-26 15:13
    Triple_R
    Glad you liked my mWo video. ^_^

Who's the girl in your avatar, by the way? I've been wondering that for awhile now.