Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 320
  1. Archon_Wing
    2018-05-19 01:41
    Archon_Wing
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

/nocontext
  2. Archon_Wing
    2018-04-15 23:25
    Archon_Wing
    Oh yea, I suppose if you feel there is a yuri shortage, you may want to check out my conversation with Akuma.

-- Harukana Recieve coming this summer. That's a beach volleyball anime and some "research" may suggest some of that kind of thing. Also, maybe it's just me, or I am shocked that it took them this long to come up with something like that?

-- Also, Dragon Ball Super may or may not have had yuri saiyans. It also features an actual canonical yuri couple coming from an alternate universe that features magical girls. (Yea, shit got wacky). I just thought you guys should know.
  3. Archon_Wing
    2018-04-14 20:34
    Archon_Wing
    Ah, I guess I had the advantage of knowing about Detonation. Cliffhangers can be frustrating, and I know because if you watched a certain recent anime, it ended every single fucking episode almost on a cliffhanger. So I'm wondering did people know about Detonation during the movie?

Well, okay, there were still a few low key ones such as "Our Fate-chan is a nice girl. Don't bully her" and also her proving Vita wrong on Fate seeming to be gentle. Also, you could argue that Fate is sorta trying to mimic Nanoha though I admit duplicating those fights with already duplicates is a bit weird.
  4. Triple_R
    2018-04-14 20:26
    Triple_R
    I wasn't pleased at the inconclusive ending. Which I didn't know (or forgot?) was coming.

I also felt NanoFate could have used some more nice moments. I guess I'm completely the opposite of you there. I thought a couple good yuri moments would be very nice and welcomed.

The first big action scene was a lot of fun, but I found the final action scene kinda messy and cheesy. The conflict between the two sisters was well-handled.

On the whole, I think I like the A's movie better. The A's movie felt less wild and more, well, sensible to me. Plus, it has a pretty satisfying ending. I'm not cool with this total cliffhanger ending for a movie.
  5. Archon_Wing
    2018-04-14 20:20
    Archon_Wing
    Honestly, I think it was better than the previous two though the art and music did suffer a bit. Chrono looks a bit odd lol.

This one just felt more like a movie rather than just an extended part of a tv series. You have a serious attempt at introducing new characters. But here's the crazy part. The franchise has always been infamous for spamming too many characters and forgetting about them but here it's actually good in the sense less is more. For once, I actually felt a sense of mystery between what happened between them and it was actually good for them to split two movies.

Also I noticed there was like, no fanservice (accusations of such is just ridiculous) and for some reason (and this is not a good or bad thing) they seemed to have removed the Saki-like maybeyuri elements. Maybe they watched Eupho or something and decided that kind of nonconclusive shit is just cruel. xD

We see the return of Blonde Shana. Err I mean Arisa. Come to think about it, haven't heard much of Kugrie lately.

In the end, whatever what one may have to say about Nanoha, you gotta give them credit for always trying something new.
  6. Triple_R
    2018-04-14 20:11
    Triple_R
    I watched the latest Nanoha movie. Will likely post on it later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm curious to know your overall take on it?
  7. Archon_Wing
    2018-02-27 23:02
    Archon_Wing
    https://myanimelist.net/manga/30139/...Koro_ni_Genten

Have you ever wondered what Higurashi would be like if Rika was older and for some reason was yuri with Mion? And nobody else existed. Me neither. But here we are with this.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2017-07-08 21:34
    Archon_Wing
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...88&searchtext= So I was directed to search for the "CQUI" mod to improve the interface, but I also found this; might want to check it out.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2017-06-18 17:50
    Archon_Wing
    https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...72#post6098272

Posted a small video illustrating the UI issues.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2017-06-17 21:01
    Archon_Wing
    Someone really needs to fix the UI. It seems like Firaxis is making it worse as they go. I'm finding to move. Also, I don't mind the art style much, but I have to say V is cleaner. VI seems to be a bit clutter and I can't tell tiles and other things apart. It's like /insert Kyoani joke here.

On the other hand, I am highly amused that instead of having Queen Victoria as an old lady as she's generally portrayed, she's now a youthful Moe Moe Queen and probably Best Girl. So there you go. It even stopped me from killing her. (Probably regret it eventually)

Oh yea, while V's soundtrack was kinda boring in parts, I found this pretty memorable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14YHs0375tY Though possibly in a bad way.