Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > drobertbaker

Notices

Conversation Between drobertbaker and KimmyChan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. KimmyChan
    2009-07-01 09:32
    KimmyChan
    Oh wow, thank you so much for that awesome link! I really appreciate it!

I'm hoping that it'll work easily enough for me to be able to watch & enjoy The Sky Crawlers aswell, as it seems pretty straightforward

I've tried looking on so many different sites for it with no finds at all until now
  2. drobertbaker
    2009-07-01 09:21
    drobertbaker
    I saw your plaintive bemoaning of not being able to see Sky Crawlers and some of your other posts.

I know what it's like to really want to see something and not be able to.

I was just now able to get the last of Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino about years of trying.

Anyway, I kinda like your style and I realized that I was in a position to help you, so I decided to upload Sky Crawlers just for you!

So I put it at:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I9ZW67MT

I hope you can use Megaupload. If you have any problems or questions, let me know and I'll help you.

I can do the same for any of the Gunslinger Girl stuff if you need it. Let me know.

Sky Crawlers is a wonderful movie with terrific CGI animation and a very deep and moving story. It annoys me when shallow people are too busy talking on their cell phones to sit still, pay attention, and appreciate it.

Oshii speaks to the heart, not the mind, and you have to listen with your heart.

Soooooo.......Enjoy!!

p.s. Your PM is blocked, so I tried this method. Let me know if you don't get this message!
  3. KimmyChan
    2009-07-01 05:51
    KimmyChan
    Hi there!

I saw your comment made on The Sky Crawlers thread

And here we go, back to Nyu themed again cos she is the best EL character after all