Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Rising Dragon
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 164
  1. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-09 19:16
    Rising Dragon
    Just when I think I've caught up, I find more crap I got to catch up on. -.-

Finished up Haganai NEXT, only one episode left before I'm caught up on Little Busters... and then I find out that Ore no Imouto has a second season, when I'm still on episode 8 of its first season...
  2. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-06 00:28
    Archon_Wing
    Lol...

Yes that is what I mean. They just decided to exaggerate her tendencies too much. And the swimsuit didn't work because 1.) her body doesn't support it 2.) It's creepy as hell

Sexual harassment isn't funny, Japan!

Well, original story will be nice for those of us out of the loop then.
  3. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-06 00:18
    Rising Dragon
    She's cute, sure, until she got into that swimsuit. Girl tries too hard. >.> But yeah, my friend didn't care for her mostly because of her psycho-lesbian personality. So it was a small victory for me when he told me he was finally caving in and watching it.

Season 2 of Index? I wouldn't know; I'm only on the seventh light novel and stalled halfway through it, so I dunno if it has filler or not. Railgun... I dunno. The second season of Railgun's supposed to cover the whole Sisters arc, so we'll see how that goes, though I wonder how much it will change the Sisters arc from Index 1 in the end.

As for the movie, that's apparently going to be an original story. Kuroi Hadou had said it would've been perfect if it had covered the thirteenth novel, as that's where Index II left off, but it doesn't seem that's the case here. Alas.
  4. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-06 00:10
    Archon_Wing
    Well, hope Little Busters encourages you to check out future (or past) Key works.

And Kuroko-- Ah, the banshee's wail.

I mean Kuroko's actually pretty cute looking and dare I say it, attractive. But for some reason they casted her voice as a 70 year old granny, and voice is so indicative. Although I thought she was okay in Index proper. Railgun played up the perverted old granny role too much.

Season 2 though I hear has much less filler. Also, there's an entire Index movie coming out, and I guess people can stop bashing JC staff.
  5. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-06 00:06
    Rising Dragon
    Yeah, been waiting for it. Hell, finally got a friend of mine to watch Railgun 1 because of it, since he's a fan of the Sisters. He didn't want to watch Railgun 1 because of Kuroko, though. Can't really say I blame him for that.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-06 00:04
    Archon_Wing
    lol, there's only so many variations of hair you know. Granted long hair is probably better on female characters. But surely motivations, development and inner monologue make the difference. I mean certainly Ayanami intersects with the entire quiet type, but she doesn't define it despite popularizing a section of it.

Anyhow, I won't egg you on too much about it. I believe you are going to check out Railgun Season 2?
  7. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-05 23:59
    Rising Dragon
    Before she livened the fuck up, Mio was one of those quiet, stoic, distant girls that were somewhat mysterious and deep in nature (or at least attempted to be deep, like some of the Ayanami clones). Also, short blue hair. >.>
  8. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-05 23:56
    Archon_Wing
    Yea Komari seems to have inhaled too much helium, lol.

I don't really see what Mio has in common with Rei aside from the possible VA'ing.
  9. Rising Dragon
    2013-04-05 23:54
    Rising Dragon
    Hmm, I was mostly interested in the relationship and dynamic between Kanata and Haruka.

Mio's initial arc was... eh. I don't care for Ayanami clones, I really don't. Rei was bland in Evangelion and most of the characters modeled after her in the years after weren't much better. She got much better after her arc and subsequently enlivening, though. Komari... I'm fine with Komari, except for her damn voice. Grates at me.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2013-04-05 23:49
    Archon_Wing
    Oh Kanata. Yea, I for some reason have a thing for super serious characters, and the way she acts greatly entertains me.

Rin's certainly pretty, and I guess can act a bit endearing at times with her shyness. Plus the series seems to keep taking shots of them from behind. (wait, never mind)