Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Naraku

Notices

Conversation Between Naraku and kazuki_yuki92
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 20
  1. kazuki_yuki92
    2009-02-04 20:12
    kazuki_yuki92
    hi..i remeber you...so long time...^^..how are you?!
  2. Naraku
    2009-02-04 07:45
    Naraku
    Hey remember me?

Hehe, I'm surprised your still active, I was gone for so long.

How are things?
  3. kazuki_yuki92
    2008-10-16 10:49
    kazuki_yuki92
    Attention mighty C.C. fans!

Would really appreciate your vote for C.C. tomorrow (Friday 17th) to keep C.C. in the International Saimoe Contest. She is currently in the top 8 but in an elimination match tomorrow (Friday 17th) and needs your vote!

www.internationalsaimoe.com

Peace.

please vote for C.C-sama no tamenii!!!
  4. Naraku
    2008-10-14 21:08
    Naraku
    Heya Kazuki,

I just joined the C.C. fan club... Thanks for referring me!

^-^
  5. kazuki_yuki92
    2008-10-14 03:36
    kazuki_yuki92
    naraku...will you join C.C fans club?

please join in:

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=152

thank you...
  6. Naraku
    2008-10-10 04:09
    Naraku
    Yea, at first I wanted a Lelouch x C.C. ending in the first season, then in the second season I leaned towards Lelouch x Kallen until near the end of the season then I was back to expecting and liking the idea of a Lelouch x C.C. ending...

Hopefully in the world of Code Geass Lelouch is now spending his days by C.C.'s side.

Right now I am watching the second season of Gundam 00 and I am also watching To Aru Majutsu no Index.

There are a few other new animes that I may start looking into... I still need to finish the first season of Clannad before I start watching AS...

So many anime so many choices it's another good year to be an anime fan! ^-^
  7. Naraku
    2008-10-09 01:16
    Naraku
    Actually I like a lot of manga... I tend to read a lot of English translated manga on www.onemanga.com so I tend to go from series to series and try to catch up or finish the ones that I start to like...

I guess I could name off the popular ones...

I like Naruto, Bleach, Claymore, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Deadman Wonderland (this one is a bit weird), Bitter Virgin, and a lot more but those are the ones that I have been reading or finished reading recently.

I have a very wide interest when it comes to anime and manga!

What others do you like?
  8. Naraku
    2008-10-07 22:49
    Naraku
    I am from New Jersey a state on the East Coast in the US... Not the most interesting of places but it's still where I call home.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

Ooo... I noticed that your in a Social Group for Claymore!! Are you a fan of the anime, manga or both?

I started with the anime then moved onto the manga, it's also one of my favorites! ^-^
  9. Naraku
    2008-10-07 15:12
    Naraku
    Hey!

I do believe that he is alive and I feel that if they ever make a new series that he will play a hidden role in the background of things...

Thank you for adding me as a friend and sorry for the late reply!
  10. Naraku
    2008-10-06 06:52
    Naraku
    Glad to see another Lelouch fan on these boards!

All Hail Lelouch!