Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > whiter

Notices

Conversation Between whiter and KrimzonStriker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. KrimzonStriker
    2008-09-29 09:09
    KrimzonStriker
    Do not be so humble friend, for we all posses the inner strength to be great, and we will start by showing the boards that Lelouch still lives on!
  2. whiter
    2008-09-29 09:07
    whiter
    Sure thing, I'm honored to have been invited by the great KrimzonStrike itself ^^
  3. KrimzonStriker
    2008-09-29 08:32
    KrimzonStriker
    Whiter, I think you'd fit right in with our group, its called the Lelouch Lives Theorist Group and as you can tell from the title we are like-minded individuals ready to stand and defend Lelouch's life and survival at the end of this series, and if you agree then I would urge you to join our cause. You can't kill the messiah, its just not done

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=144
  4. KrimzonStriker
    2008-09-23 01:15
    KrimzonStriker
    The preview lines are almost exactly the same as the ones he used after the very first episode as well

Honestly, not counting on anything anymore, they are seriously screwing with us big time here, so we'll wait and see, is all. Off to bed now
  5. whiter
    2008-09-23 01:14
    whiter
    Seems like they'r screwing with fans indeed, yet I fail to see why they would trick us so much. Remember the preview of ep 15, it could been something similar, but instead these scenes/memories and lines that seems to indicate he's reforming himself at some point.
    "Maybe I was just wandering ever since this day" clearly refers that he's recalling some events. "My names, my career, the power I got a hold of... Maybe all of these were just a path for me to discover my own truth..." They've never tricked us with those preview lines and there's a clear connection.
  6. KrimzonStriker
    2008-09-23 01:05
    KrimzonStriker
    Uh, unsure about Nunnally as well, as for Charles, the hell if I take that seriously after the previews, that's the exact same cast for the very first episode of the series, I'm not calling anything at this point since it seems like Sunrise is just screwing with us now with nothing we can really use or rely on to hint at the end
  7. whiter
    2008-09-23 01:03
    whiter
    True enaught, It's going to be more or less "happily ever after -ending" Wasn't it said on some interview that the World's end single was to put smile on every ones face, or something. Nevertheless I'm quite unsure what Lelouch will do with Nunaly now, and how everything will play out. Seeing Charless in the cast list also makes me wonder, but meh.
  8. KrimzonStriker
    2008-09-23 00:57
    KrimzonStriker
    Lets see, ending... world peace and that's all I'm gonna say as being likely on the matter. Kallen and the rest of the cast that makes it through will probably go on to continue this new world and rebuild from there, Lelouch-Suzaku-and C.C are the biggest unknowns in terms of fate though I think they will likely not be able to reintegrate into society like they were, so they'll probably drop out into obscurity if they make it out alive
  9. whiter
    2008-09-23 00:53
    whiter
    so hoping Suzaku tears her into shreds, but meh
    While waiting for that to happen, what kind of ending do you think there'll be, any ideas? ^^