Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > whiter

Notices

Conversation Between whiter and Deliberation
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. Deliberation
    2008-09-30 23:58
    Deliberation
    OMG what annoys me if some fan thinks THE ONLY reason we think he is alive is because we want him to be with C.C. Hello? There are evidence that he lives not because we want him to. I don't understand these people. (i think that person happens to be a jealous Kalulu or Shirley X lulu fan) BLEH..
  2. whiter
    2008-09-28 08:48
    whiter
    Hehe, so true
    Still I think R2 as an overall was quite a failure compared to R1,
    R1 = 10
    R2 = 8 or something
    Overal grade is somewhere around 9 or 9+

To streghten the theory, Lelouch is not utterly stupid, and hence I can't see him leaving C.C alone with her code...
    She would eventually fall into depression and start repeating the wish to pursue dead which would result into sharing Geass = further conflicts and unhappiness.
    Whilst he craved for better tomorrow, I can only see him ensuring that C.C won't be alone anymore.
  3. Deliberation
    2008-09-28 06:48
    Deliberation
    You have to give credit for the director for this anime. When I first watch I was damm devastated. I wanted to burn Sunrise for sure. But after some thinking.. I realize.

THEY WANT US TO THINK. And look back. And damm sure I'm going watch back all the episodes and watched them parallel as well. Like example, in S1 25 and R2 25.

And some said.. the might go into another world. Coz why are there wooden hay stack cards in year 2800 AD? You can hardly find them now. @_@ That's another speculation. LOL.

I know I have mixed feelings as well~~
  4. whiter
    2008-09-28 06:32
    whiter
    Ye, that's something I believe in too, then again Lelouch could've survived throught that "assasination" by means other than immortality, but the last line definitely indicates that they'r living together and that the geass in the end didn't only provide solitude, as they'r now living together.
    I'm actually quite happy for her, but the ambigious ending makes me doup a bit still, they coud've made it more clear.
    Well, this is what we've been represented and it wasn't the worst.
    Still missing her name and a touching scene between those two, but seeing C.C happy in the end with Lelouch makes me so very happy.

I can't really express the feelings any better, I'm a bit lonesome, feeling nostalgia and happy.
  5. Deliberation
    2008-09-28 06:25
    Deliberation
    Well I'm a very very positive CluClu fan but besides that a lot of things make sense.

I think Lelouch has the Code and the Geass thus he is R2. Which explains the title Code Geass R2 : Lelouch of the Rebellion. If he died just like that it wouldn't make sense. The director is very very very smart. Smarter than we think. The more I think about the more I think the ending is actually not bad.

C.C's last words got me.
    "Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you... well, I guess thats a little wrong... eh, Lelouch"

C.C has been living for 600 years. For her to suddenly say this doesn't make sense if Lelouch actually died and go to the world of C. And C.C was actually praying for Lelouch. Maybe she's praying she's hoping that Lelouch's code from Charles will be activated so that he will become immortal. Coz this has never been done before so she's worried.

That's what I believe coz a lot of points are referring to what I believe.
  6. whiter
    2008-09-28 06:03
    whiter
    What do you think about the ending, I was exclusevely dissappointed, but the ending on epilogue cheered me up for a bit, as in my eyes it seems very clear that Lelouch and C.C are living together, no?
  7. Deliberation
    2008-09-27 13:20
    Deliberation
    Also you could say she got stronger and advanced as a person by experiensing love, I think I stated this like 20 milion times on the forums....
    But we'll mostlikely see it tomorrow, and good grief if it's Kalulu ending...

Like you said it's maybe it's a good thing that Kallen fell in love with Lelouch. He is after all her first love (one sided). And what you said is true. Made her stronger as a person. I read somewhere that Ami (her seiyuu) said that she's a little bit annoyed that Kallen's a bit too dependent. Maybe after all this chaos she'll learned (coz clearly in Turn 24 she has not learned anything) to be stronger and firm coz Zero/Lelouch will definitely leave an impact for the world to see.

Same goes to Milly. I think she's partly blinded by her crush over Lelouch love also but maybe later she'll realize that she has to appreciate and look at things around her. Instead of reaching some nonexistent. That's what I feel. Maybe that's what the writers want for Milly's and Kallen's development. Kallen's character song "One More Chance" could imply that's she changed for the better.

"True love is the determination to sacrifise your own benefits, pleasures, happiness, and, above all, your own love for the sake of your beloved's happiness."

I do agree but true love is very subjective sometimes. XD But that's how I see CluClu. Yeah I have faith with CluClu.

And Lelouch's "She's my... she's my... " still bugs me. If C.C is just his friend/accomplice. He could have said it out. But he did not. XD
  8. whiter
    2008-09-27 12:55
    whiter
    But if the ending is Kalulu *shrugs* I have nothing to say *raises hand*. I'm expecting a sudden Kalulu.

What I feel is the reason why they developed Kallen to love Lelouch because I don't think they know what else they want to do with her already. And also LOVE DRAMAS bring more shouja-manga loving fans to watch this anime. Hence why ...... like soap operas.

Code Geass has a lot of fanservice mind you. LOLS.

Well, I've stated here in AS that all the developments don't necessarily have to work for some distant goal or any resolve. This is show after all, the events might be just to fill out the show, just drama, just entertaiment.
    Also you could say she got stronger and advanced as a person by experiensing love, I think I stated this like 20 milion times on the forums....
    But we'll mostlikely see it tomorrow, and good grief if it's Kalulu ending...

Just don't know what to do then, wish for happy ending unless you wish for me to suicide, lol. Just kidding, but I guess you know what I mean.

Guh I typed a loooong loong message. But it got deleted coz my other laptop malfunctioned. @_@. Anyways I'm kind of a masochist. I feel like beautiful relationships have to suffer to gain happiness. Because to me relationships must have ups and downs. I'm weird that way.

Well, of course I too, want to see drama, interacting, down and falls, but there'r a lot animes that have casual interaction and it's redicilously obvious that those two are already in love... but then they keep the normal life going on for 20 episodes out of 25, which I sometimes find very frustrating.
    It's like you know those two will end together, there will be casual interaction, nothing really special, and then you just keep waiting "when will they hugh, when?"
    It's not always this case, but sometimes
    But then again, Lelouch and C.C relationship is not like that, if they end up together tomorrow, I'll celebrate untill eternity even though I've been quite dissapointed on R2 as there's hasn't been enaught C.C and too many characters.

To be honest. I think it's illogical if Lelouch loves Kallen. I'm not being overly-biased but this is what I noticed :

1) Kallen is the kind of person who needs constant assurance. Lelouch cares about people very much but he can't tell that person everyday and 24/7. Lelouch is the kind of person who cares but doesn't like/bother say it out. To me Kallen needs a partner that assures her. And if her partner didn't, she'll start thinking nonsense.(Nunnaly is different because in his mind she's blinded and crippled and she witness Marianne death at a young age)

2) She needs someone that she can 100% trust. Yep she loved him. But I don't think she trust him. Because it's the contrast of their nature. Lelouch wants mutual trust that comes from the heart. Lelouch is a man of secrets and mystery.

3) She doesn't understand him. The thing he does. ZR and all. Because she's pressured and confused by him. (again he is a man of mystery) She will do all sorts of thinking. In result of emotional pressure, she decided to JUST kill him and get OVER IT. She partly think it's her fault that she "helped" it. But I think there is a mix of emotions. She will never be the type of person who understand the real Lelouch. What she fell in love was the JUSTICE Zero. As simple as that. But he turned out not to be JUST JUSTICE ZERO. He's LELOUCH vi Brittania achieving peace in an odd way that not everyone can agree/understand. (you do realize lots of Kallen fans are blaming him)

4) YOU know the part where Kallen interrupted the almost hug/kiss of CluClu? I mean if Lelouch loves Kallen. He would have said something to Kallen.. at least anything to stop her/assure her from attacking him. BUT NOOOO he was worried about C.C instead and he KNOWS VERY VERY well C.C is immortal and she's been through worst.

I either can't really see Lelouch loving Kallen, but if that is indeed the case then it can't be helpt. Kallen can be really good friend of him, but I can't really find him loving her...
    "worried about C.C"
    That's indeed how it was, and that's lovely
    Worrying even though C.C is immortal, aww..

5) THE only person he seeks sincere assurance is from C.C. In Turn 23, he was like "you know I'm doing this to help achieve peace right?" and C.C replied "I know". C.C knows that whatever he is doing, it's for the benefit of peace she understands his goal and value. And she's the only person that he seeks advice.

6) Heck the reason why he didn't hate C.C for not telling him. My guess is that HE himself knows he's like that as well. He's a man of mystery. She is too. He looks at the sins he done as well. Hence why the "Witch and Warlock" term comes out. He doesn't blame other people for the path he walks on. Whether it's right or wrong. It's the path that he WANTs to walk to obtain the truth. Same goes for C.C. He understands C.C.

Well you know, C.C trew everything away for Lelouch, her goal, her resolve.. And then she found a new one, and it was within Lelouch.
    She was pursuing death with all her might, but quit because of Lelouch, I find that very pure form of love.
    Then again C.C understands Lelouch and is willing to support him with all her might, wheras Kallen chose the world and her friends over Lelouch while not understanding his goal.
    2 big minuses for her.
    She chose her friends and the world over her loved one
    She didn't understand Lelouch

Even if rejected, one who truly loves the other one should try to grant happiness for the one "she" loves with all "her" might.
    I even used to have a signature about true love, it was something like this:

"True love is the determination to sacrifise your own benefits, pleasures, happiness, and, above all, your own love for the sake of your beloved's happiness."

Came up with that on my own

That's what C.C did
    wheras Kallen did not

PS: walls against walls ^^
  9. Deliberation
    2008-09-27 12:22
    Deliberation
    But if the ending is Kalulu *shrugs* I have nothing to say *raises hand*. I'm expecting a sudden Kalulu.

What I feel is the reason why they developed Kallen to love Lelouch because I don't think they know what else they want to do with her character already besides being a tsundere pilot. And also LOVE DRAMAS bring more shouja-manga loving fans to watch this anime. Hence why ...... like soap operas.

Code Geass has a lot of fanservice mind you to bring in more fans for higher ratings. LOLS.
  10. Deliberation
    2008-09-27 12:18
    Deliberation
    Guh I typed a loooong loong message. But it got deleted coz my other laptop malfunctioned. @_@. Anyways I'm kind of a masochist. I feel like beautiful relationships have to suffer to gain happiness. Because to me relationships must have ups and downs. I'm weird that way.

To be honest. I think it's illogical if Lelouch loves Kallen. I'm not being overly-biased but this is what I noticed :

1) Kallen is the kind of person who needs constant assurance. Lelouch cares about people very much but he can't tell that person everyday and 24/7. Lelouch is the kind of person who cares but doesn't like/bother say it out. To me Kallen needs a partner that assures her. And if her partner didn't, she'll start thinking nonsense.(Nunnaly is different because in his mind she's blinded and crippled and she witness Marianne death at a young age)

2) She needs someone that she can 100% trust. Yep she loved him. But I don't think she trust him. Because it's the contrast of their nature. Lelouch wants mutual trust that comes from the heart. Lelouch is a man of secrets and mystery.

3) She doesn't understand him. The thing he does. ZR and all. Because she's pressured and confused by him. (again he is a man of mystery) She will do all sorts of thinking. In result of emotional pressure, she decided to JUST kill him and get OVER IT. She partly think it's her fault that she "helped" it. But I think there is a mix of emotions. She will never be the type of person who understand the real Lelouch. What she fell in love was the JUSTICE Zero. As simple as that. But he turned out not to be JUST JUSTICE ZERO. He's LELOUCH vi Brittania achieving peace in an odd way that not everyone can agree/understand. (you do realize lots of Kallen fans are blaming him)

4) YOU know the part where Kallen interrupted the almost hug/kiss of CluClu? I mean if Lelouch loves Kallen. He would have said something to Kallen.. at least anything to stop her/assure her from attacking him. BUT NOOOO he was worried about C.C instead and he KNOWS VERY VERY well C.C is immortal and she's been through worst.

5) THE only person he seeks sincere assurance is from C.C. In Turn 23, he was like "you know I'm doing this to help achieve peace right?" and C.C replied "I know". C.C knows that whatever he is doing, it's for the benefit of peace she understands his goal and value. And she's the only person that he seeks advice.

6) Heck the reason why he didn't hate C.C for not telling him. My guess is that HE himself knows he's like that as well. He's a man of mystery. She is too. He looks at the sins he done as well. Hence why the "Witch and Warlock" term comes out. He doesn't blame other people for the path he walks on. Whether it's right or wrong. It's the path that he WANTs to walk to obtain the truth. Same goes for C.C. He understands C.C.

and lots more but I have forgotten. LOL XD