Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Daisu

Notices

Conversation Between Daisu and einhorn303
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Daisu
    2014-10-16 23:30
    Daisu
    There a lot of new higurashi stuff overseas just have to try buying it online.
  2. einhorn303
    2014-10-16 21:52
    einhorn303
    Sure, let me know when it's done. I wanted to make a doujinshi myself, so I think it's really cool you're putting the effort into it.

I used to draw a lot, but now it feels like work is taking up so much of my mental energy. The urge of creative expression can only be buried so long, though! It reminds me of the Ryukishi07 quote: "Everyone wants to create something, but the problem is what that is.”

Rare indeed. I was actually visiting New York City this weekend, and while visiting the Japanese bookstores, I had the sobering thought of "there hasn't been new merchandise fin years for my favorite franchises." I probably should be getting into the new hotness, but nah, might as well keep spreading the When They Cry gospel.
  3. Daisu
    2014-10-16 00:10
    Daisu
    My doujinshi is not finished it just a few artists giving cracks at the 4koma higurashi stories I wrote. We are going to end up editing and combining them for a book. Stories themselves are on my deviant art and one of the stories of the doujinshi is up in rough on tumblr. Let me first see if we even complete before I go about sending out copies >_<

I am big fan of collecting doujinshi, when I go to conventions I pick up any to series I like but that is very rare to find.

Last few years I have been handing out my Higurashi game at conventions for free.