Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Vallen Chaos Valiant

Notices

Conversation Between Vallen Chaos Valiant and Ledgem
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Ledgem
    2017-01-04 07:53
    Ledgem
    Hi Vallen, Happy New Year to you! Nice to see that you're still active. I'll probably go back to logging in only rarely (this marks my first login in 2.5 years), but I'm making the rounds on all of those profiles I remember from the past and of course, yours was one of them (made even easier by the fact that it doesn't seem you've changed your avatar at all!). I hope you're doing well!
  2. Ledgem
    2013-12-25 15:11
    Ledgem
    Happy birthday, Vallen, although perhaps by now it's already tomorrow for you in your time zone and no longer your birthday.
  3. Ledgem
    2012-02-16 15:26
    Ledgem
    Ah, I see. It was probably a good choice - I've met a lot of unhappy dentists who said that they wouldn't go back and do it again, if given the chance. Pharmacology is pretty interesting stuff.
  4. Vallen Chaos Valiant
    2012-02-16 14:53
    Vallen Chaos Valiant
    Nah, I used to be a dental student. But I change career and is doing Master of Pharmacy. I will change my description now. It's been a while.
  5. Ledgem
    2012-02-16 14:51
    Ledgem
    I saw you mentioning healthcare items in the US Elections thread, and just wanted to check to see what area you were in... and according your profile, wow, a dental student! Neat stuff