Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Selo

Notices

Conversation Between Selo and Setsuryuu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Setsuryuu
    2012-03-25 21:14
    Setsuryuu
    Cool! I did enter this site for the same reason. Not specifically to comment over Shadow Star but around the end of last year, when there was this very interest anime on, Mawaru Penguindrum (ever heard of?). It was such a perfect thing to blurt out theories and whatsoever and I had no place to do that, so I improvised coming here. The anime was almost ending so it didn't last long. xD Now NaruTaru is also difficult to find people talking about it (or that know it at all) online, maybe it is what one can call as "underground"? Indeed I felt it was nice to find people talking of it even when all posts were of so long ago. xP

Hmmm, but I guess at general I'm not very good with forums, I still feel a bit lost in them. lol I'm not implying you are like that too, but your profile does look a lot "empty" like mine, maybe you just didn't quite like this site here in specific? Hmmm, even so you replied to me quite fast to someone who didn't logged here for six months, that was nice of you, thanks~
  2. Selo
    2012-03-22 16:30
    Selo
    Ah hey, saw your message. Yes I don't come on this site much because I really only joined to be part of the Shadow Star discussion. Good to see that after all these years people still come in every now and then.
  3. Setsuryuu
    2012-03-19 03:53
    Setsuryuu
    Hey! I'm still not very active in this site but I just ended reading it now XD and I decided to come and check it out what people here was saying of Shadow Star NaruTaru (I can barely find people who even know that series, let alone read all/enjoyed like me xP).

And I liked to see how active you were in the forums, full of posts and theories, so I thought about drop here and give a warm "hi!" Apparently you don't log in here for more than six months but whatever. XD

See ya around~