AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 584
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-12-26 00:33
    Pocari_Sweat
    Merry belated Christmas to you too!

You can say that your gf got mad at you Just Because you gave her a Just Cause to do so.
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2017-12-24 21:28
    0utf0xZer0
    Merry Christmas!

BTW I accidentally referred to Just Because as Just Cause recently, my girlfriend got made at me despite the fact she isn't familiar with the video game.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-12-18 18:55
    Pocari_Sweat
    https://youtu.be/wJvKUe_mD9I

I think this is the most excited ive been for a okada x pa works collaboration in a long time.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-10-14 05:27
    Pocari_Sweat
    So I found my favourite of the season. "Just Because". After getting Tsuki ga Kirei last season I thought we had gotten the industry's "True Tears/ef/White Album 2" quality romance/drama quota for a few years... except the season straight after we get another one of that calibre.

Spoiler for OP:

Isn't anime supposed to be dying? xD
  5. 0utf0xZer0
    2017-08-10 03:38
    0utf0xZer0
    I really liked HSI's visuals, particularly the character designs. With that said, my entire reason for linking the old PV was that I was hoping you would complain about the nano.Ripe song so I could tell you "I guess you got Ripe-rolled."

I did not know Okada was directing a PAW movie. I feel like that could actually work pretty well.
    The trailer gives me a bit of a NagiAsu vibe.

My favourite thing about AnoHana is that it paved the way for Anthem of the Heart, which is one of my favourite anime of the last few years. Granted I did first see it at one of those Sakuracon screenings where the crowd is less restrained than at a normal screening, and the reaction when Okada "twisted the knife" so to speak was priceless.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-08-09 07:00
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hanasaku Iroha still remains the best looking PA Works to date. I guess that's what happens when you are in production for 4 years.

In hindsight whilst I was quite harsh back in the day, it's actually aged incredibly well for me compared to the concurrently airing Anohana which I honestly don't really care about anymore.

Btw did you know PA works and Mari okada are making an anime original movie with Okada as director? I'm not joking
  7. 0utf0xZer0
    2017-08-09 02:36
    0utf0xZer0
    I know it's based on the relaunch of a manga that was serialized in Comic Yuri Hime S before Hanasaku Iroha aired, but between the scenes in the PV of the MC scrubbing the floor and the purple haired fox girl acting all Minko-y, the comparison not to make.

Though the PV doesn't have quite the punch Hanasaku Iroha's did back in the day:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNOe7xJ8WGU

I was going to say that it's easily my most anticipated fall show, but then I remembered we're getting a half prequel, half sequel follow up to my top show of 2014 (Yuuki Yuuna) as well, so it's a bit of a toss up.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-08-08 10:47
    Pocari_Sweat
    That does really sorta look like Hanasaku Iroha but with fox girls

Guess it catches your attention then?
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2017-08-08 10:31
    0utf0xZer0
    So is it just me, or does the trailer make this look like a cutesy slice of life version of Hanasaku Iroha with fox girls?
    https://anilist.co/anime/98506/KonohanaKitan
    I wonder who could possibly be interested in such a thing.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-02-08 03:08
    Pocari_Sweat
    "Upcoming light novel f-"

I stopped reading there .

On a serious note, the art is pretty cute.