Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > blue skies

Notices

Conversation Between blue skies and Kakashi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
  1. blue skies
    2010-02-27 23:32
    blue skies
    A very belated thanks, Kakashi. And a very belated "Happy Birthday" to you too; I miss everyone's b-days lately. Hope it was all kinds of awesome!

What have you been doing with yourself these days? I feel like I barely know any of you people anymore. Heard there was some pretty hilarious Bleach drama recently. Wish I'd been there for the delicious wank.
  2. Kakashi
    2010-02-17 10:00
    Kakashi
    Happy birthday.
  3. Kakashi
    2009-06-10 03:47
    Kakashi
    The whole newspaper industry filing for bankruptcy? Why would they do that to you blue? Really that sounds great, your life has kicked into high gear recently. Aha, wish I was working too hard. Nothing of note to report right now, though.
  4. blue skies
    2009-06-09 21:02
    blue skies
    I tend to give rep to people who make me laugh, one liner or otherwise. Bad habit? Maybe. ;< And it's going pretty well; I graduated, moved and have a job lined up -- at least until the newspaper industry finally kicks the bucket and I go back to the petite's department at Bergner's. How's life been treating you these days, Kakashi? Hope you're not working too hard. :>

I took a look at your post in that thread -- it's hilarious. Oh, the things 4chan gives us sometimes XD. I especially loved the parts about the blank pages and lack of dialogue symbolizing nothingness and the shovel for plot holes, though I had a good laugh at every part of it. Can't thank you enough for posting that. First time I've had a good lol at the Bleach section since the Shipping War of '08. I honestly wish Kubo would just do something to make things interesting; I'm even game if people start to bawww about shipping as long as it's fun to read again. Bleach has turned into DBZ with swords and busty ladies.

And I miss OD like burning too. She had a way of always making things interesting, no matter what xD. Tell her I said hey.
  5. Kakashi
    2009-06-09 15:36
    Kakashi
    Check out the 'what a Bleach character would never say' thread. You will lol.
  6. Kakashi
    2009-06-09 14:24
    Kakashi
    Thanks for the rep, but should you really be rewarding me for posting one line?

And how's it going blue?

Can't wait until Kubo gives us a reason to have a heated debate in the Bleach section again. I do wonder if it will ever be the same as it used to be. While there was a lot of wank and shit it was always amusing.
  7. blue skies
    2009-02-17 23:13
    blue skies
    *blushes moar* Thanks for the good wishes. I had an awesome day kicking my boyfriend's butt at Brawl (we had a score to settle from Valentine's Day ;<). But really, I'm probably getting too old for this...

And how might your avatar be a trap?

Because it's actually a 12-year-old boy. Although if he did make young men such as yourself subservient to my every wish, I'd probably do away with the BITCH NINE THOUSAND!11!!!!1 profile pic and use him instead.

But man, your avatar/profile picture freaking ooze charisma/hotness/whatever, I don't know what it is, but it almost makes me want to read Naruto.
  8. Kakashi
    2009-02-17 05:52
    Kakashi
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a great day!
  9. blue skies
    2009-02-17 00:07
    blue skies
    *blushes furiously* Or maybe I'm the unworthy one? ;< Hope you had an extreme birthday.

But wouldn't you know, my avatar's actually a trap.
  10. Kakashi
    2009-02-16 18:39
    Kakashi
    Hey. Thanks for the wishes! Not worthy to share a birthday with you, tis why God moved it. :P