AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Westlo

Notices

Conversation Between Westlo and totoum
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. totoum
    2012-12-24 07:55
    totoum
    Someone translated a bunch of HSI staff interviews

From what I understand HSI went into preproduction shortly after True Tears with Ando,Okada and a bit later Kishida going over different concepts.
    Then you've got animation directors mentioning they got hired shortly after work on Canaan was done so to me it seems actual animation production of HSI was done at the same time as Angel Beats.
  2. Westlo
    2012-12-24 07:15
    Westlo
    Was HSI in preproduction for a long time while SnW was kinda churned out fast or something?
  3. totoum
    2012-12-21 07:18
    totoum
    I'll forever be a fool optimist that believes the majority of people just have brainfarts (I've had plenty),I also believe words are a lousy form of communication in general but sadly it's all we've got.
    Then you've got a minority that don't care about using facts,at least I hope they're a minority

Since I saw a mention of Kishida Mel,I was surprised to learn that in fact even if Sora no Woto came out a year before HSI he started working on HSI before SnW.
  4. Westlo
    2012-12-21 01:22
    Westlo
    I somehow managed the amazingly tough task of clicking on your user profile name to take me to your profile.... man it was so much easier to just give rep back in the day than to do this!

Anyway considering you've had to point out these two things like you were my PR manager or something... am I just not making myself clear enough or do these imbeciles only read the first sentence of my posts or some shit lol.... I should've put nightbat on blast...
  5. Westlo
    2012-09-21 04:04
    Westlo
    I thought I might as well tell my fax machine why it was wrong, would be more constructive.
  6. totoum
    2012-09-21 04:01
    totoum
    Quote:
    Last edited by Westlo; Today at 10:57. Reason: Why bother.
    LOL I was gonna tell you "don't bother" but you already edited it
  7. totoum
    2012-04-09 09:17
    totoum
    Fine I'm getting paranoid

This guy is listed as chief director of Dusk maiden of Amnesia.
    He only has 2 other credits.
    He went from working under Oonuma Shin to being his Chief Director

Might not be shinbo but looks like a pen name to me
  8. totoum
    2012-04-07 10:52
    totoum
    But that's the thing,Shinbo is trapped in his own image!If one day he thought to himself "you know what,for once I'd like to make an anime without the usual shortcuts." but producers would tell him "you can't,you're shinbo,people expect that from you!" so he'd go "fine,I'll go with another name!"

Or somehing like that
  9. Westlo
    2012-04-07 06:43
    Westlo
    The production of Sankarea 1 didn't have enough shortcut to have Shinbo's involvement lol Will be interesting to see how the next episodes holds up considering Shinichi Omata directed and storyboarded episode 1 (as well as the OP+ED), so I expect a drop off.. but knowing the source material... as long as he comes back for some later episodes...
  10. totoum
    2012-04-06 14:39
    totoum
    So,feel like starting a "shinbo is secretetly directing sankarea" conspiracy theory?