Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Aaron008R

Notices

Conversation Between Aaron008R and Nanya01
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 397
  1. Nanya01
    2013-12-23 20:50
    Nanya01
    Aaron, why for you no leave me a review? I told you I'd check for your reviews.
  2. Nanya01
    2013-04-10 17:10
    Nanya01
    http://thefanfictionforum.net/ - I invite you to join the new TFF. You might like it there. =3
  3. Nanya01
    2013-04-06 13:31
    Nanya01
    If you don't see me around, contact me via AIM.

Silverscarcat

Because, after the latest stunt the mods pulled, I think I'm done with AS, even though I await your reviews.
  4. Nanya01
    2013-03-22 08:05
    Nanya01
    You know, last night as I went to bed, I realized it's a GOOD thing that the movie didn't happen in BTF-verse...

Nanoha would have gone berserk just after Fate got drained and there would have been black and gold energy and lightning flying around and the Wolkenritter would have had to have seen Nanoha's hand turn into shadow-claws that tore them and the Book to pieces...

Though the Protection Program, the weird device and Reinforce would have all been torn from the book before L-Sama took over.
  5. Nanya01
    2013-03-22 05:46
    Nanya01
    Well, I have to get going, I'll be back in about 2 hours or so.
  6. Nanya01
    2013-03-22 05:44
    Nanya01
    Heh, just wait for it. =3

Yeah, I do like how those fights were in the movie, and, yes, Hayate's transformation scene. =3 Just wish the music was better though.

Yeah they really shafted Nanoha and Hayate right there with that moment too.
  7. Aaron008R
    2013-03-22 05:24
    Aaron008R
    Goodie! >:3

I don't really mind the way they handled those parts that much. I'll admit, I'd prefer it if Hayate's will alone was enough to stop Reinforce. I really like how they made her henshin scene a duet performance with Reinforce, though.

I'm also bummed they removed some truly remarkable portions like the part at the beginning where Fate saved Nanoha from Vita and announced herself as her friend (THAT was true substance over the gaudy style of the drill-bisection in the movie) and also Nanoha's desperation Starlight Breaker with Shamal's Linke Core-nabbing.
  8. Nanya01
    2013-03-22 05:15
    Nanya01
    Heh, of course. I'll have a few more parts up by then, hopefully, so you'll have more to read. :3

The only fight I liked in the movie was Reinforce's fight and the fight against the Core. Those two fights were superb. though, I REALLY hate how they handled Fate getting out of the dream world in the movie. Like Kaijo said, if I could edit the fight against the Core of Darkness into the series, it would make the A's series just perfect. As for the Reinforce fight, I would have preferred that Hayate stop Reinforce, not the protection program, not to mention Fate's moment there really ruined both Hayate and Nanoha's moments of Awesome in the original series.
  9. Aaron008R
    2013-03-22 05:10
    Aaron008R
    Sadly, yeah. Next comments are gonna be the week after week at soonest.

Saw the 2nd movie too. I do think we're on the same boat of preferring the original A's storyline MUCH better than the movies.=/ I gotta admit that the fights were superb in the movie, at least.

And about Ixy? Will do. >:3
  10. Nanya01
    2013-03-22 04:58
    Nanya01
    Oh! BTW, remember Ixy's VA relationship to Saber when you read the Revolution arc. =3