Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Koveras Alvane

Notices

Conversation Between Koveras Alvane and Rising Dragon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Koveras Alvane
    2012-01-23 14:32
    Koveras Alvane
    Well, I searched the Japanese wiki and found following passage here: "身体機能の代わりを務める人工骨格や人造臓器は珍しい存在ではなかったが、それを「身体機能の強化」目的 で用いる場合、様々な問題があった。" From what I can gather it translates as "Artificial organs and bones are okay as replacements but what Scaglietti did was way beyond that," implications being that regular cybernetic replacements are commonplace but Combat Cyborgs are no-no. I guess that is the origin of the claim on the English wiki you mentioned.
  2. Rising Dragon
    2012-01-23 14:20
    Rising Dragon
    Given Laguna's dialogue in the one episode she appears in, her covered eye's the same one that got shot. She only says she doesn't need to cover it anymore.
  3. Koveras Alvane
    2012-01-23 14:18
    Koveras Alvane
    I wouldn't be able to say, since the only example that comes to mind is Laguna's eye, which may or may not be artificial.
  4. Rising Dragon
    2012-01-23 14:04
    Rising Dragon
    The Nanoha wiki's page on Combat Cyborgs mentions this: "Within the Time-Space Administration Bureau's administrated worlds, the technology of cybernetic implants is commonly used to replace lost or damaged organs."

I've heard it before on the forums, particularly from Keroko, but I was wondering if there was an exact source on the matter, because the only sources listed on the page concern the cyborgs' construction.
  5. Rising Dragon
    2011-10-07 16:07
    Rising Dragon
    I have a different origin for it, but that it's a prototype only helps what I have in mind.
  6. Koveras Alvane
    2011-10-07 15:58
    Koveras Alvane
    Well, except that it's a prototype Device upgrade that is apparently too specialized to be fitted anywhere but Raising Heart, we don't know anything about its origins. My bet would be on Mariel Atenza's creative (and evil) genius.
  7. Rising Dragon
    2011-10-07 12:20
    Rising Dragon
    Thanks. I was able to find out the Japanese term for the Blaster System on Raising Heart's english wiki page, it's "ブラスターシステム". I checked all three hits and found that there is no information concerning the Blaster System's origins... and that's fine by me since my mention of it in my fanfic won't conflict with the canon.
  8. Koveras Alvane
    2011-10-07 02:25
    Koveras Alvane
    There: http://nanoha.julynet.jp/?cmd=search (it's hidden under 単語検索 in the top navbar). You can search for English terms but it's generally a better idea to find the corresponding Japanese on the English wiki first (it doesn't have one for Blaster System, sorry). You will get a list of pages, which I usually copy-paste to Google Language Tools to see which ones look like they can contain data I need. From there on, I think you can figure it out.
  9. Rising Dragon
    2011-10-06 22:28
    Rising Dragon
    How would I go about searching for something on the JP Nanoha wiki? I'm looking for information on the Blaster System but I don't really see any search function, and I don't know enough kanji to know whether or not it's staring me in the face.