Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Keroko

Notices

Conversation Between Keroko and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 45
  1. Keroko
    2013-02-19 07:25
    Keroko
    I'm sorry, are you implying that no sword is designed around linear slashes? Because there is this rather famous sword, people call it "the katana", that would like to have a few words with you.
  2. Akiyoshi
    2013-02-19 06:25
    Akiyoshi
    *reading wiki article about the Khopesh*

LOL!

The thing evolved from Axes and is mostly designed to do linear slashes, jut as expected, the thing is barely a "sword".
  3. Akiyoshi
    2012-12-21 23:57
    Akiyoshi
    it's fine, i was just kidding.

By the way, Sansker is passionate with his arguments. I would like to join the fun but i don't really have that much issues with ViVid (so far i like some stuff and characters and the others just seem ok to me).
  4. Keroko
    2012-12-21 17:57
    Keroko
    Laevatein simply isn't the right weapon for fighting Hucks, that's all there is to it.
  5. Akiyoshi
    2012-12-21 12:57
    Akiyoshi
    LOL, ok i guess "barely make it" is still better than "almost make it" xDU
  6. Keroko
    2012-12-21 05:54
    Keroko
    If magical, then laevatein. We haven't seen what gladiator is capable of in that aspect, but as it stands laevatein has the greater range of abilities.

When encountering Hucks though, I'd reach for gladiator without a second thought.
  7. Akiyoshi
    2012-12-21 05:45
    Akiyoshi
    Let's say accounting for magic, or more likely as a sci-fi weapon.

I think you made very clear back when we discussed it that you picture the Gladiator as the better weapon from a realistic perspective (and, well, realistically, whipswords aren't that good anyways xDU ...in real life those are kind of "cool but impractical" weapons xDU).
  8. Keroko
    2012-12-21 04:45
    Keroko
    That's.... hard to say. On a purely realistic base? Or accounting for magic?
  9. Akiyoshi
    2012-12-21 03:33
    Akiyoshi
    LOL

...then the curiosity fills me even mroe than before...

...what of those do you think is the superior weapon ...Laevatein or the AEC-Gladiator o.o?

...i promise not to argue your choice, i just want to know xD
  10. Keroko
    2012-12-21 03:28
    Keroko
    I never did. I was arguing that the Gladiator, as a sword, makes a lot of sense and isn't as stupid as you claim it to be. That is all.