AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Sleep_ping

Notices

Conversation Between Sleep_ping and Chaos2Frozen
Showing Visitor Messages 191 to 200 of 221
  1. Sleep_ping
    2012-02-25 10:03
    Sleep_ping
    Kokoro Connect - Still no idea. Why do you think I read a lot of LNs? I think I can count the number I read with 2 hands, maybe?

Anyway, you can help to be an editor since there is a lack of them here. And this is why you don't give up on your mother tongue.
  2. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-02-25 10:01
    Chaos2Frozen
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
    You need to stop playing Skyrim, period. Why don't you join the club here?
    I've stopped months ago Just finished Resident Evil Revelations as well, waiting for Devil Survivor 2, Mass Effect 3, and Tales of Graces F.

I would love to join, but a) My secondary language skills (Chinese) are shoddy at best so I can't keep up, and b) I don't read as many Novels as you guys... Mostly because of (a) though
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-12-23 05:36
    Chaos2Frozen
    Okay well then... Could you tell me anything about [Kokoro Connect] then ? I get the general synopsis with the [Love Pentagon] and the [Body Switch], but what about the story and character interactions?
  4. Sleep_ping
    2011-12-23 05:19
    Sleep_ping
    Well, I don't really do so. None of the real insiders are familiar with it either. Amazing Buffalo's been MIA for a while now...

And sorry for the very late reply
  5. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-12-18 00:55
    Chaos2Frozen
    Teh_Ping, I'm not sure if I had asked you this before, but do you follow [Rental Magica]? If not, do you know which of your Baka-Tsuki Inner Circle members do? I've bought vol 9 because it 'looks' like where the Anime had left off- though it's difficult to tell since the timeline isn't linear... But more importantly I would probably need help understanding some parts given my weak language skills.
  6. Sleep_ping
    2011-11-08 10:02
    Sleep_ping
    I know of some reviews, but I haven't had the time to read through them and recommend them to the board of directors.
  7. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-11-08 09:48
    Chaos2Frozen
    Have you read any of them? The two that I think I've heard/seen before are [说谎的男孩与坏掉的女孩] and [樱花庄的宠物女孩]. I could be wrong about the second one, but the first one I've definitely seen it being talked around here...
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-11-08 07:52
    Chaos2Frozen
    You mean there's nothing else worth while on the charts already? What about those unnamed in the top 20-30 rankings of 2011?
  9. Sleep_ping
    2011-11-08 07:43
    Sleep_ping
    Less than 0.1%, because of two reasons:

First, anime companies are seeing that it's relatively easy to adapt a story rather than having to write the entire script out. If they see any story that's worth doing, they'll work on it sooner or later. Good stories won't remain on the shelves for long here.

Second, humans are copycats, so for LN case, the authors would see what would sell and work on it.

To be honest, the only series that I think had a remote chance is Campione!, and even that's a long shot.
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-11-08 03:26
    Chaos2Frozen
    A thought just occurred to me, on the topic of Kono Light Novel again...

...What are the chances of a new title, one that hasn't gotten a Anime adaptation yet, breaking into the top ten? As you know every title in 2011's ranking has an Anime, and those that didn't eventually did by the end of this year... What are the odds of another 3 Anime-less titles making it big in 2012?