AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hell_ping

Notices

Conversation Between Hell_ping and Chaos2Frozen
Showing Visitor Messages 191 to 200 of 241
  1. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-06-17 07:53
    Chaos2Frozen
    Hmmm, ah well it was worth a shot...

Picked up C3 v5 today, I was hoping that maybe reading an actual book would help me power through all 'em Chinese Does that make sense to you ?

There wasn't any v4, but maybe that's for the better- I heard v5 have more epiciness...
  2. Hell_ping
    2012-06-17 07:41
    Hell_ping
    Nope. Haven't been going to kino for quite a while already.
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-06-17 06:11
    Chaos2Frozen
    Have you heard of [Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi] and [Light x Right] ? I was down at Kino today and those two Light Novels caught my eye...
  4. Hell_ping
    2012-06-11 09:50
    Hell_ping
    Only gripe is that I think Touma should be 30 million at least due to how much all the organizations in the world want him for the IB or fighting strength...

Aogami's the class rep lol.
  5. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-06-11 09:45
    Chaos2Frozen
    Quote:
    I can't believe you made the mistake of naming Seiri the class representative...
    Took me awhile to get the joke

Quote:
    Anyway, just messing around with you, but your bounty system doesn't go by the Baka-Tsuki rules
    Yeah I figure we were really over complicating things and decided to just wing it; remember that we don't really have alot of space to list down their entire biography
  6. Hell_ping
    2012-06-11 09:41
    Hell_ping
    I can't believe you made the mistake of naming Seiri the class representative...

Anyway, just messing around with you, but your bounty system doesn't go by the Baka-Tsuki rules
  7. Hell_ping
    2012-05-30 09:16
    Hell_ping
    One of these days, they're going to have their illusions shattered...
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-05-30 09:08
    Chaos2Frozen
    That's the thing, Unicorns just seem too unimaginative on hindsight...

Oh while we're at it, I really one to shoot down this annoying prick in the Nanoha threads that keeps posting these kinds of crap:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kitsu Breaker View Post
    MEH, i don't like the straigh pair of this fanfiction, they are ugly
    What I've came up with is:

"But there's nothing more beautiful than a Penis deflowering a Mahou Shoujo!"

See, my theory is that yuri-nuts shriek at the first mention of anything penis related.
  9. Hell_ping
    2012-05-30 08:57
    Hell_ping
    How about "there was a time where Unicorns terrorized the battlefield"? Oh wait...
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2012-05-30 08:54
    Chaos2Frozen
    THe reason why I deleted it was because I don't think I did it justice I tried a number of other analogy but it still doesn't feel right enough