AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kunagisa

Notices

Conversation Between Kunagisa and kuroishinigami
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 82
  1. Kunagisa
    2016-02-27 12:56
    Kunagisa
    Nice, keep in mind it goes from gymnasium, aquarium, short story, then to library (the one I linked). Gymnasium is the one that received the most praises due to being debut work.

Anyway, did we talk about this http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4062990415? It's Magdala's artist haha. Apparently it's good enough to get a sequel http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4062990695. I wonder if it's related to the debut work from the same author that won Mephisto Award. Either way, if you ever try this let me know. The description's certainly catchy enough (「援交探偵」wwwおい!).
  2. kuroishinigami
    2016-02-27 06:32
    kuroishinigami
    Ooh! Thanks! gonna order that with my next book order XD

Please no.... End Biblia first please.... It's just 1 more volume T_T
  3. Kunagisa
    2016-02-26 14:30
    Kunagisa
    Well there's that new book from him! Biblia's dead!

EDIT:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4488027571/
    This is crazy good, could read this series to pass time waiting for Biblia. Easier to read than Matsuoka Keisuke's stuff, and the mystery's pretty good (except the short stories collection volume, which isn't bad but weaker). The character interaction reads more like a LN to be honest. Main guy's an otaku, but it's very much honkakuha suiri.
  4. kuroishinigami
    2016-02-14 11:17
    kuroishinigami
    Can't believe it's been almost a year since the volume 6... Where's my last biblia volume!!!
  5. Kunagisa
    2015-01-20 20:58
    Kunagisa
    Biblia ending volume 7 ...
    ビブリア古書堂の推理劇 when?
  6. Kunagisa
    2015-01-16 16:53
    Kunagisa
    Can't be worse than the drama!
    Gonna go pick up my Biblia next Tuesday I think.

I really want to see 今はもうない animated though. It wasn't possible to do that with LA so ...
  7. kuroishinigami
    2015-01-16 02:40
    kuroishinigami
    Still need to finish biblia and the rest of SM series that hasn't been adapted yet. In fact, I picked 笑わない数学者 along with my copy of biblia On another note, they're going to adapt SM series as anime too. I wonder which one will end up being the better and more faithful adaptation, the anime or drama
  8. Kunagisa
    2015-01-16 00:01
    Kunagisa
    EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!

I should watch the last 2 arc. I wasn't going to watch the last arc until I finish the book actually.
    My Biblia order arrived at kino like 2 weeks ago, and I still haven't got time to go pick it up ;__;. I think I will try 神様の御用人

You know what this means though. You can start G series
  9. kuroishinigami
    2015-01-11 11:03
    kuroishinigami
    eh? Saikawa's sister? they do have her in the next arc though, the one with the cosplay. I think the last arc was pretty horrible. It's very anti-climatic and the trick is very easy to figure out.

On another note, finally picked up Biblia vol 6!! can't wait to read it out in my spare time XD
  10. Kunagisa
    2015-01-11 03:48
    Kunagisa
    If it's the bread one it should be, I still haven't finish it =(
    The ratings were absolute horseshit near the end, I think they butchered the story hardcore. I was very unhappy they axed out his sister from F, who's supposed to show up again in Bread ...