Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > mangatron

Notices

Conversation Between mangatron and FlavoryFantasy
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 492
  1. mangatron
    2013-08-25 01:02
    mangatron
    SHHHHHHhhhHHhHHHHHH silence you flavory substance. She doesn't know! If she finds out I was secretly filming her glorious transformation for my own nefarious enjoyment, I'll be enslaved for a millennium
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-08-24 21:53
    FlavoryFantasy
    Tron what exactly did Iris Heart do to you, if you're allowed to have her breast as your signature?
  3. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-08-09 05:51
    FlavoryFantasy
    Lol Neptune, I guess I can understand the reactions to her different selves...

Why would that matter for Uni? I like both ponytails and twintails! Ponytail more though.
  4. mangatron
    2013-08-09 01:25
    mangatron
    Well, I can see some viewers in the thread who like hot body Neptune but don't like her somewhat odd normal self

But we haven't seen Uni transform yet! What if she destroys your twintail fantasies and has a ponytail when transformed?
  5. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-08-08 14:57
    FlavoryFantasy
    Eh? I thought it goes without saying that I would of course love their transformed versions as well.
  6. mangatron
    2013-08-08 08:27
    mangatron
    Lies! Blasphemous treacherous lies! There's no such thing as an accident when it comes to boobies. You either gaze upon them longingly from afar, or..... you activate your super special harem male protagonist powers and fondle them like there's no tomorrow
    Quote:
    Besides from Gamindustri my real interests are only Uni & Nepgear! Uni to love, and Nepgear to worship!
    You still have much to learn, you silly padawan. Here, let me show you. "My only interests are Verty and Green Heart" You can't just love Uni & Nepgear, you must love them and their transformed versions, because their transformed selves are different!
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-08-08 07:30
    FlavoryFantasy
    It was but a mere accident, no need to jump to such an awful response Tron!

Besides from Gamindustri my real interests are only Uni & Nepgear! Uni to love, and Nepgear to worship!
  8. mangatron
    2013-08-08 02:25
    mangatron
    You bastard! You crossed the line I wouldn't have minded if you assaulted Noire, but fondling Verty is a nono!

That's it, I'm stalking Patchouli. I'm eyeing her boobs I mean book and I feel like reading right now
    NSFW
    Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-08-07 18:51
    FlavoryFantasy
    I apologize Tron, but I ended up winning a contest in Leanbox the other day. It was an odd turn of events as I arrived as a spectator...

I got to meet with Vert-chan and I ended up accidentally fondly these.
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    Which I couldn't explain myself quick enough so the guards took action. They were quite...big though. Soft too.
  10. mangatron
    2013-07-28 10:08
    mangatron
    Yeah, first episode was really fun. Don't know why I didn't stay on board.... someone must have pushed me off the train