AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > mangatron

Notices

Conversation Between mangatron and FlavoryFantasy
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 487
  1. mangatron
    2013-08-08 08:27
    mangatron
    Lies! Blasphemous treacherous lies! There's no such thing as an accident when it comes to boobies. You either gaze upon them longingly from afar, or..... you activate your super special harem male protagonist powers and fondle them like there's no tomorrow
    Quote:
    Besides from Gamindustri my real interests are only Uni & Nepgear! Uni to love, and Nepgear to worship!
    You still have much to learn, you silly padawan. Here, let me show you. "My only interests are Verty and Green Heart" You can't just love Uni & Nepgear, you must love them and their transformed versions, because their transformed selves are different!
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-08-08 07:30
    FlavoryFantasy
    It was but a mere accident, no need to jump to such an awful response Tron!

Besides from Gamindustri my real interests are only Uni & Nepgear! Uni to love, and Nepgear to worship!
  3. mangatron
    2013-08-08 02:25
    mangatron
    You bastard! You crossed the line I wouldn't have minded if you assaulted Noire, but fondling Verty is a nono!

That's it, I'm stalking Patchouli. I'm eyeing her boobs I mean book and I feel like reading right now
    NSFW
    Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-08-07 18:51
    FlavoryFantasy
    I apologize Tron, but I ended up winning a contest in Leanbox the other day. It was an odd turn of events as I arrived as a spectator...

I got to meet with Vert-chan and I ended up accidentally fondly these.
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    Which I couldn't explain myself quick enough so the guards took action. They were quite...big though. Soft too.
  5. mangatron
    2013-07-28 10:08
    mangatron
    Yeah, first episode was really fun. Don't know why I didn't stay on board.... someone must have pushed me off the train
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-07-28 07:58
    FlavoryFantasy
    Well while there is none...it is still a pretty funny show.
  7. mangatron
    2013-07-28 01:10
    mangatron
    Hahaha lol, now I really have to resume that series, I fell behind after episode 01

By the way, there's no yuri in that series *RUNS*
  8. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-07-27 00:47
    FlavoryFantasy
    Quote:
    Asleep or awake, thinking of lingerie! My brain is filled with bras! My heart is filled with g-strings!
    Asleep or awake, thinking of lingerie! My whole life is lingerie!
    That is the lyrics from the insert song(not the full thing though?) from episode 4 of Love Lab. I figured it suits you, though it can definitely be altered for different 'subjects'.
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2013-07-20 16:16
    FlavoryFantasy
    Oh I see you've already gone and made it your sig.
  10. mangatron
    2013-07-20 11:37
    mangatron
    LOL that ED, that's probably the best ED of the season for me I can't believe Neptune was being crushed between that softness of love, I WANT THAT (I can't believe I'm jelly of a girl )
    Quote:
    I never thought it'd happen...but you changed your location Tron. Trying to throw off the authorities of you being a lolicon?
    I actually just wanted to write random messages in there, get folks to read Ah, it's not like Ro-Kyu-Bu had anything to do with that