AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > mangatron

Notices

Conversation Between mangatron and TheEroKing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 984
  1. mangatron
    2014-06-30 03:29
    mangatron
    Red shoulderless sweater, red shimapan, red shima stockings, I haven't seen this deadly combo before

And LOL at the Mangaka Assistant-san ending, I gotta make that my theme song In that last part of the episode he described the pantsu so perfectly, he's definitely top pervert protagonist of the season

And hey, I finally got to try domdomsoft, my gosh, where has this been all my life? I didn't think it would work this way! So simple! Oh gosh I gotta find out what I've been missing ever since that site went down
  2. TheEroKing
    2014-06-25 07:00
    TheEroKing

Get well soon~
  3. TheEroKing
    2014-06-23 13:49
    TheEroKing

Oh you
  4. TheEroKing
    2014-06-21 12:03
    TheEroKing
    Install and see. You can just search for series from various sites' list included in the software, double click on it and select the chapters you need, move it to "You want to download" by clicking on >> button and click on the Download button. It will download the images in a folder.
  5. mangatron
    2014-06-21 10:45
    mangatron
    I made a lllllllittle bit space in my inbox

So uh... how exactly does domdomsoft manga downloader work? The Frequently Asked Questions don't seem to have much relevant answers
  6. TheEroKing
    2014-06-20 14:36
    TheEroKing
    check out domdomsoft manga downloader, really cool software
  7. mangatron
    2014-06-20 09:55
    mangatron
    lol, it's so funny how the guy motions for his friends and one brings popcorn I gotta agree with the top comment though, girls working out need to go ponytail!

And about them boobies, I so want to be the necktie
  8. TheEroKing
  9. mangatron
    2014-06-15 00:02
    mangatron
    Oh wow, definitely the pantyhose ponytail Though I don't think my bed is big enough to fit all of the dakimakura's
  10. TheEroKing
    2014-06-14 21:27
    TheEroKing
    NSFW
    Random
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?