AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > mangatron

Notices

Conversation Between mangatron and DXMichael
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 78
  1. DXMichael
    2012-01-21 19:54
    DXMichael
    Firstly, nice new signature

Secondly, I did it! I gave you your cookie Please tell me it's positive though, I'm noticing that people can give neutral reps and if my cookie was neutral, i'm going to faceplant myself
  2. mangatron
    2012-01-19 19:20
    mangatron
    no rush, pal. It took me 3 days to do what you're doing because I don't post often, so I had to find meaningful posts to +rep, I can't just rep any random post since the mods probably keep a closer eye on me than before

Quote:
    what do you think of this picture of Sora...or Haruhi, whatever you prefer
    lol she needs help to put her pantsu on! And since I'm a gentle man, er gentleman, I am ready to help her....
  3. DXMichael
    2012-01-19 11:28
    DXMichael
    Hopefullly I should be able to give you a cookie later on

In the meantime, what do you think of this picture of Sora...or Haruhi, whatever you prefer http://tinypic.com/r/ogw5xg/5
  4. DXMichael
    2012-01-18 12:12
    DXMichael
    Thhhaannkkk yooou! It's perfect

I hate this rep limit though, it wont let me rep you yet. I will try everyday until I am able to though, I promise that it will happen
  5. mangatron
    2012-01-17 20:22
    mangatron
    You were waiting for the right moment for an avatar, right? I think that moment is now.

Don't forget the cookie, I... need to replenish my energy
  6. DXMichael
    2012-01-14 11:55
    DXMichael
    Rias has taken her rightful place as my signature but the avatar is a hard picking. I shall wait for the right moment
  7. mangatron
    2012-01-13 21:52
    mangatron
    Tell me about it we're already in the second week of Winter 2012, and I still have some Anime I didn't watch from the first week

And they all have cute girls in them!
  8. DXMichael
    2012-01-13 18:00
    DXMichael
    Mangatron, there are to many girls from the new animes to pick from for me, this is a major crises 0_0
  9. DXMichael
    2012-01-03 18:58
    DXMichael
    Hehe, thanks Mangatron. It's a few minutes till midnight so I read this at around the right time XD Thats one nice picture
  10. mangatron
    2012-01-03 18:23
    mangatron
    Happy New Year and Happy birthday! Well... right now I'm in a part of the world that is Jan 4th, so chances are when you read this it might still be Jan 3rd

So due to my limited connection, I hope this Maria pic will suffice as an e-gift