AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Symphie

Notices

Conversation Between Symphie and SilverSyko
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
  1. SilverSyko
    2010-01-17 14:59
    SilverSyko
    Hn they sound incredibly different. Heck they're completely different tones. I wonder why it reminded you of this song. xD

I read on DA you wanted MSN addresses? You can PM me yours if you like or add mine. I don't mind. ^^
  2. Symphie
    2010-01-17 06:40
    Symphie
    Yes~ But... it really doesn't sound like it... xDD but it just keeps remind me for some strange reason.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SdV2Y1oMW0

Yeah, totally not alike..... .....
  3. SilverSyko
    2010-01-17 06:03
    SilverSyko
    You're not lame for thinking that way. You're too hard on yourself. D=>

Oh jeez, sugar buzzes. xD; You're gonna be one exhausted person in the future with your sleep habits. D=

By P4 I assume you mean Persona 4? Does it seriously have music similar to that? Wouldn't mind giving it a listen if I knew what the song was called. =p
  4. Symphie
    2010-01-17 05:22
    Symphie
    Yup, that's how i think lol -lame-

This happens when i drink lots of cola... xDDD -shot- and then after some hours i get really tired but i can't go and sleep because i end up changing my sleeping schedule = then i'll totally be dead at school tomorrow. :X

Woah, that one reminds me of a dungeon in P4.. o_o even though they don't sound like each other it just gives me the feeling c:
  5. SilverSyko
    2010-01-17 05:03
    SilverSyko
    Heh heh, really? So I take it that you consider a "song" to have vocals correct?

And you really shouldn't deprive yourself of sleep, it's not healthy. D=

Anywho, this time I'll give you a "song" instead of a "melody" that is BGM titled "The Supernatural":

Spoiler for I swear this is the last one. I'm not expecting you to enjoy this one but just hear it out for a bit...:
  6. Symphie
    2010-01-17 04:45
    Symphie
    Nuh-uh, sorry. D: Its just me who calls them melody instead of song -weird- 8|

That one sounds great too ^^ Too bad i'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard (haven't slept this night)
  7. SilverSyko
    2010-01-17 00:30
    SilverSyko
    Why'd you put song in quotes? Do you not consider it one or something? o.o

Anywho since ya liked the last one I have a feeling this one'll be to your liking too. It's more recent and longer than the last one and personally, I find it epicer:

Spoiler for Feel free to listen again if you wish. My apologies if I'm getting annoying.:
  8. Symphie
    2010-01-16 23:37
    Symphie
    I agree. C:

Ah, some parts in the ''song'' is actually catchy 8D
  9. SilverSyko
    2010-01-16 22:16
    SilverSyko
    Heh heh, yeah she's considered J-pop. (Pretty much every Japanese song is.) Only songs I've listened to of hers is Katayoku no Tori and the Umi VN's theme, but they are very awesome. Choirs/opera tend to make songs very religous in tone I'd say.

I pretty much like anything as long as it sounds good to me. Japanese and Western both have their ups and downs in terms of music. I usually listen to game BGM though. For example:

Spoiler for Feel free to listen if you want. I tried to pick one you might like too.:
  10. Symphie
    2010-01-16 21:24
    Symphie
    J-Pop i guess... but there's one another genre i love the most but i don't even know what kind of genre it is... its the genre ''Akiko Shikata'' sings (she's my favorite artist ). I just love songs with opera stuff.