AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rajura

Notices

Conversation Between Rajura and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 22
  1. Last Sinner
    2011-11-01 12:11
    Last Sinner
    Just curious - have you ever watched the anime version of Monster? Thought it might appeal to you since you're in the medical field.
  2. Last Sinner
    2011-09-21 03:33
    Last Sinner
    I strongly agree with what you said in the ISML thread. A character with some substance, regardless of whether they're ultra-likeable or ultra-hateful, beats a passive one any day for me. But the sad thing is, the majority of people want people and things in general to be easy. Most people aren't like you - you're not the typical anime fan since you're in the medical profession and are more of a thinker than the norm. Most people want security and no frills. But yes, that's just a panacea to allow people to hide from reality in the end. It's those same reasons I'm indifferent about K-ON. It's as easy as a series can get, but people lap it up because it is easy.
  3. Last Sinner
    2011-07-28 22:24
    Last Sinner
    All the links for all 4 parts of the History of Anime panel and G is for Robots: An Explanation panel are in this thread.
  4. Rajura
    2011-07-26 22:39
    Rajura
    I will make sure to take look after I get off work!

Congrats!
  5. Last Sinner
    2011-07-26 22:32
    Last Sinner
    AVCon 2011 (anime and video games convention in Adelaide that happened July 23-24) was awesome. 14k+ attendance was a damn good result, particularly considering Adelaide is one of the smaller capital cities in Australia. Nearly 50 people attended the History of Anime panel I did - which is a lot more than I expected, particularly since LittleKuriboh was doing a repeat of his panel at that time. Editing of the recording is finished, doing the uploads now. Presentation lated 51 minutes, so the panel will be uploaded as 4 videos (Youtube's current limit is 15 mins) and fully available in 8 hours. Look forward to it.
  6. Last Sinner
    2011-05-09 11:02
    Last Sinner
    Chibi Mature Horo hugging an apple. Will send once I get the final version from my mate.
  7. Rajura
    2011-05-09 10:28
    Rajura
    You're gonna need to send me a scan of that. I wanna see what tagline and image y'all end up using.
  8. Last Sinner
    2011-05-09 07:04
    Last Sinner
    She's also going to be on the local anime club's advertising flyers and posters.
  9. Rajura
    2011-05-09 05:32
    Rajura
    What can I say? I wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to her.
  10. Rajura
    2010-09-10 19:19
    Rajura
    Thanks... I was afraid to click on that... I soooooooo wanna avoid spoilers. I am looking forward to how it ends. I really don't know what to expect... nor what I want to expect!