AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Cherry_Lover

Conversation Between Cherry_Lover and RadiantBeam
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. RadiantBeam
    2011-03-13 21:48
    RadiantBeam
    Bah, system wouldn't let me rep you for it, but just wanted to say thanks again for saving "Redemption". I don't really have any plans yet to go back to it, but I'm glad it wasn't completely lost.
  2. Cherry_Lover
    2011-01-24 22:15
    Cherry_Lover
    OK, thanks. I honestly can't see what his problem is, since I've hardly even talked to him. In fact, I can't think of a single message of his that I've responded to.

BTW, he's not a new account for Arbitres, is he? Because that might perhaps explain his attitude....
  3. RadiantBeam
    2011-01-24 20:39
    RadiantBeam
    Yeah, I know. I'll talk to him, see if I can get this straightened out. I already told him that he doesn't really have much evidence to sic the mods on you, at least enough for some kind of final action, which is what he seems to want. I don't know how much good I can do for you in this situation, but I'll try to calm him down.
  4. Cherry_Lover
    2011-01-24 20:04
    Cherry_Lover
    Thanks.

I can't see most of what he's doing, but looking at your visitor page it seems like he was trying to get the mods to go after me, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that he's going around talking to other people asking them to support him....

I can't even see what he's complaining about, really. The post he seems to be annoyed with is basically me admitting that it was just a misunderstanding. I wasn't being rude or anything. I know I'm not always the most tactful person, but I'm certainly not "harrassing" anyone. I just argue rigorously....
  5. RadiantBeam
    2011-01-24 17:49
    RadiantBeam
    Already mentioned this to you in my rep, but I wanted to say again, I'm really sorry he's acting like this. I'll talk to him and see if I can get him straightened out. I know you and I haven't always been on the best terms, but what he's doing to you right now is uncalled for.
  6. RadiantBeam
    2010-09-23 19:38
    RadiantBeam
    Well, good luck again, and I hope it goes well for you. ^^
  7. Cherry_Lover
    2010-09-23 19:36
    Cherry_Lover
    Thanks.

I ended up wasting half of yesterday because I was too damn angry with CrowKenobi to actually do anything other than wait around to argue with him, so I kind of need to get a move on....
  8. RadiantBeam
    2010-09-23 19:32
    RadiantBeam
    Ah, well, then. Good luck with your PhD!
  9. Cherry_Lover
    2010-09-23 19:29
    Cherry_Lover
    Well, that's what he suggested, but honestly there's not much point. It's not like it's going to set a genuine precident, because the guy doesn't have any particular interest in FSN and, thus, next time I post something like that it'll be a different mod who deals with it, most likely (and, thus, they will hopefully see sense and realise that it's perfectly reasonable). If he does it again, with a post that I actually care about the content of then perhaps I'll bother trying. Plus, I don't have the time at the moment, because I'm mid-way through writing up my PhD, and in all honesty there's no guarentee that the other mods or the admins will understand FSN any more than he does anyway.
  10. RadiantBeam
    2010-09-23 19:24
    RadiantBeam
    Well, I suppose if you really have a problem with it, you could always try contacting another mod or one of the admins to explain the situation and see what they think of it. =O And maybe hopefully they'll see your side of things and say something to CrowKenobi.