AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Xefi

Notices

Conversation Between Xefi and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 262
  1. Xefi
    2013-12-28 18:22
    Xefi
    thanks, you have a wonderful holidays too!

glad you like the Disgaea series. Disgaea 4 for vita will take some time before it's release for the
    vita in NA. I don't think it's even out for Japan yet. You can try Disgaea D2 as well if you like.
    it's a sequal to Disgaea 1. the story for D2 was kind of meh, but the gameplays are
    improve in D2 since it's the newest installment. the story was lacking compare to
    the other disgaea games though. and there are some issues with the game freezing
    in D2 while using certain skills. I'm waiting for them to patch those freezing before playing
    again, hopefully Nis fixes them soon.

other than that, I'm just spending my holidays watching anime and play some games and
    did a wallpaper. nothing much happening here.
  2. Kirito
    2013-12-24 22:50
    Kirito
    Yo, Xefi. It's been awhile. Sorry for disturbing if I am dude, but I just wanted to wish you a Happy Christmas!

Oh yes, I played Disagea 1-3 via PSN purchase and going to get 4 when I get my Vita. It's an awesome, silly, and creative series. Thanks for introducing me to it. I'll leave you alone now, so until then dude, until then!
  3. Xefi
    2013-10-08 10:45
    Xefi
    oh and also, if you're getting Disgaea 3, try getting the Vita version cause it has the
    whole game + all the DLCs + 2 extra characters with extra story line. that and
    for some reason, Disgaea games look a lot better on portable.

they're going to make Disgaea 4 for Vita as well. i'm also waiting for that game. i didnt
    buy any of the DLC on the ps3 for 4. when the vita version comes out for 4 (probably july 2014),
    i'll be buying it again for the Vita version. yep, i love the game that much that i'm willing
    to buy it again on portable.

NIS usually add some more contents and some extra story line if you buy it again
    on the Vita version. i know Disgaea 3 for the vita was really nice with its extra
    contents and characters. but then again, if you have a Vita, Disgaea 3 is a MUST HAVE on it anyways. :P
  4. Xefi
    2013-10-08 00:26
    Xefi
    thanks. i'm planning to make a wallpaper of her next when I have the time and mood to do it.

wait...you got Disgaea 1 and Disgaea 2 for the ps2, right? I guess starting out @ Disgaea 1 is
    good start to the series. I like Disgaea 2 the most cause of its romantic story between the two
    main characters. my order of like in the series are 2 > 4 > 1 > 3 > and D2 (new one that just out).
    I like both 2 and 4 most cause they have romance. :P

1, 3 and D2 doesn't have much romance if any, but they're still fun. I just beaten D2
    story mode in 28 hrs., the story was alright. i'm not really into the onii chan theme, but
    the post game is fun. i'm working on getting to level 9999 and getting all the best gears in the game.

D2 is a sequal to 1 and continue on the story where 1 left off. D2 was kind of not as fun
    as 1 (story wise) cause of missing characters that are not from 1. but oh well, D2 is still a fun game if
    not very addicting when you get to post game and getting all your characters to more power.

if you have the chance, also try out Disgaea 4. 4 is probably the most fun in the series
    + Artina (she is very beautiful angel couple with the main character; they're both very cute together @ the end).
    same goes for Disgaea 2. both main characters are cute together: Adell and Rozalin.

but anyways, if you have any questions regarding the games, I can probably answer some...if I remember. :P

NOTE: when I put D2, I meant Disgaea Dimension 2. (not disgaea 2)
  5. Kirito
    2013-10-07 22:05
    Kirito
    Sorry for the sudden visit, Xefi. I'm just here to tell you that I've got my copy of Disgaea 1-2 and I'm about to play them tomorrow or after when I'm finishing platinum-ing DMC - HD collection. I trust it'll be fun like you said and the character designs and stuff look cool and cute. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Oh yes, great new sig by the way. Totally sexy, you sure do know how to pick and make them... or either one of the two.
  6. Xefi
    2013-09-30 11:11
    Xefi
    there was a weekend double drops for Tera. me and little bro. were going at it
    for a long run, so i didnt have time much for anything else. it was one heck of a
    grind and i gotten quite a lot of good loots.

but anyways, Etrian Odyssey game and Disgaea D2. if you like strategy like Final Fantasy Tactics,
    you'll love Disgaea D2. that game if basically anime with really funny comedy and fun gameplays.
    you're more into fighting games, so i'm not sure if you'll enjoy either of them.
    Etrian is like a 3-d dungeon game where you explore area in 3-d through mazes; it's
    a 3ds game with some anime characters to the mix.

but if you decide to get one of them, i recommend getting Disgaea D2. that game has
    a lot of contents and will last you for months if you want to beat the uber bosses in the game.
    plus, most of the characters in D2 are very CUTE and awesome. you'll probably like the sprites in that game;
    they're very pretty and nice.
  7. Kirito
    2013-09-27 20:24
    Kirito
    Still on Tera Rising, huh? I'll need to upgrade my computer to play it. I downloaded it, but the graphic card for the game is crappy so I'm going to have to let a technician look at it. As for the PS4...I'm still contemplating on canceling my pre-order myself, but still need more time to think on that.

I haven't heared of Etrian Millennium Girl. Is it similar to Tera Rising? I've heard of Disgaea but never touched the series. Is it fun to play by any chance?

Dwarven Vow#108 - Let sleeping dogs lie. I understand and that's why I asked first before saying anything else. You been on and off about the sig subject and now you've made your choice regarding it. If I angered you please accept my apologies, but remember the said Dwarven Vow I've mentioned. I won't ask for sigs unless if you pick it up down the road again. That's IF so don't go assuming I will ask and beg during those times and remember: I respect your personal space and time so do what you think is right for you. Remember that dude!
  8. Xefi
    2013-09-27 12:02
    Xefi
    i havent play much of any games lately. all i was playing was Tera Rising with
    my little bro. i'm thinking of cancelling my ps4 pre-ordered because i dont see
    any games on it that i'm even interested in.

i'm waiting on Etrian Millenium Girl on this coming tuesday and then Disgaea D2 to arrive
    on the 10-8-2013. i'll play those, but i'll probably spend most of my time on Tera Rising
    farming for high end gears and gold still.

i'm going to have to draw a line here regarding sigs. i wont be making anymore sigs
    for requests anymore. i dont have the time and mind to be doing them. i'm glad you
    like my works, but i'm done making sigs for others. hope you understand.
  9. Kirito
    2013-09-27 11:47
    Kirito
    I see, it's okay dude I understand. But can you please do a ClariS sig for me when their new single "Colorful" comes out. No one can produce an amazing ClariS sig than you. I know you can't make promises, but at least take this with a little consideration.

Oh yes, I've been playing Miku Hatsune's Project Diva f and I'm going to go for the platinum run. It's tough, but it's a fun and awesome game none the less. How are you in terms of gaming dude?
  10. Xefi
    2013-09-27 00:23
    Xefi
    yeah I did. i'm going to have to pass for now on making sig. you'll have to ask someone else to do yours.