AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Almazluverdis3

Conversation Between Almazluverdis3 and SilverSyko
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. SilverSyko
    2010-10-19 17:16
    It's fine if you want to talk about it, but I don't really have anything to say about it. =T
  2. Almazluverdis3
    2010-10-19 12:22
    Not sure myself, I wanted to discuss it. Its fine if you don't want to c:
  3. SilverSyko
    2010-10-15 15:13
    The 5 Nordic countries? I think there was one skit I saw with them in World Series but I can't be 100% sure.

Why do you ask?
  4. Almazluverdis3
    2010-10-15 13:30
    Hey, Silver, did you watch the Nordics debut (on Hetalia WS)?
  5. Almazluverdis3
    2010-09-18 01:32
    The movie was released on June 5th. Like I said, it's probably DEEN quality.
    I've tried finding it, but no luck. I think it was only shown once so far, and raw makers didn't make the cut.
    I've watched voice samples of the Japanese dub sometime ago, and they matched the voices. I never liked Nami, but the part where Luffy kicked her map writing room to the floor was pretty heart string yanking. I've never seen him so mad. ( I think that was episode 43? )
  6. SilverSyko
    2010-09-17 17:10
    I wonder if the Arabic dub of One Piece is caught up to the Japanese original, or at least the English dub...

Nah I didn't know a Hetalia movie was being made. I should make sure to watch it when it releases then.~
  7. Almazluverdis3
    2010-09-17 16:56
    I meant the Arabic dub.
    Anyway, I've heard of Sealand before Hetalia, but didn't give any notice to it.
    Surprisingly, DEEN is doing a good job doing Hetalia. Did you ever hear about the "Paint it White" movie? 30% percent of it is movie, 70% is strips that have no hope of getting on the anime. I'm pretty sure this is usual DEEN quality, 80% of it is fan service.
    I'm sort of confused at why DEEN would hire someone for their first role. (Iceland's VA) I thought they were too cheap for that. Unless they recovered, of course.
  8. SilverSyko
    2010-09-17 16:36
    So you're watching the Funimation dub I take it? Very good then.~ Not sure what character you're talking about though as I don't recognize the name.

Yeah I like Hetalia, but I don't read the webcomic. Even if I could find the site where it's hosted I'd never understand it anyway, so I just watch Deen's anime adaptation.

I never knew Sealand even existed until I watched Hetalia. =p
  9. Almazluverdis3
    2010-09-17 15:48
    Really? I've been watching the One Piece re-dub, and all I can think was, "When is Orlaff/Olaff/whatever gonna die? :U" You liked Hetalia? XD I'm currently in for the Nordics, even if only 2/5 appear in more than 5 strips. XD My favorite character is Sealand. Not because I'm a shotacon, which I am, I just, I dunno, I adore him.
  10. SilverSyko
    2010-09-06 02:30
    I'm watching Hetalia now. Belarus is hilarious. Poor Russia. xD

Canada's my fav character now cause it's my home country and he's always ignored, so I'll support him to the end!~