AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Almazluverdis3

Notices

Conversation Between Almazluverdis3 and SilverSyko
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. SilverSyko
    2010-10-19 17:16
    SilverSyko
    It's fine if you want to talk about it, but I don't really have anything to say about it. =T
  2. Almazluverdis3
    2010-10-19 12:22
    Almazluverdis3
    Not sure myself, I wanted to discuss it. Its fine if you don't want to c:
  3. SilverSyko
    2010-10-15 15:13
    SilverSyko
    The 5 Nordic countries? I think there was one skit I saw with them in World Series but I can't be 100% sure.

Why do you ask?
  4. Almazluverdis3
    2010-10-15 13:30
    Almazluverdis3
    Hey, Silver, did you watch the Nordics debut (on Hetalia WS)?
  5. Almazluverdis3
    2010-09-18 01:32
    Almazluverdis3
    The movie was released on June 5th. Like I said, it's probably DEEN quality.
    I've tried finding it, but no luck. I think it was only shown once so far, and raw makers didn't make the cut.
    I've watched voice samples of the Japanese dub sometime ago, and they matched the voices. I never liked Nami, but the part where Luffy kicked her map writing room to the floor was pretty heart string yanking. I've never seen him so mad. ( I think that was episode 43? )
  6. SilverSyko
    2010-09-17 17:10
    SilverSyko
    I wonder if the Arabic dub of One Piece is caught up to the Japanese original, or at least the English dub...

Nah I didn't know a Hetalia movie was being made. I should make sure to watch it when it releases then.~
  7. Almazluverdis3
    2010-09-17 16:56
    Almazluverdis3
    I meant the Arabic dub.
    Anyway, I've heard of Sealand before Hetalia, but didn't give any notice to it.
    Surprisingly, DEEN is doing a good job doing Hetalia. Did you ever hear about the "Paint it White" movie? 30% percent of it is movie, 70% is strips that have no hope of getting on the anime. I'm pretty sure this is usual DEEN quality, 80% of it is fan service.
    I'm sort of confused at why DEEN would hire someone for their first role. (Iceland's VA) I thought they were too cheap for that. Unless they recovered, of course.
  8. SilverSyko
    2010-09-17 16:36
    SilverSyko
    So you're watching the Funimation dub I take it? Very good then.~ Not sure what character you're talking about though as I don't recognize the name.

Yeah I like Hetalia, but I don't read the webcomic. Even if I could find the site where it's hosted I'd never understand it anyway, so I just watch Deen's anime adaptation.

I never knew Sealand even existed until I watched Hetalia. =p
  9. Almazluverdis3
    2010-09-17 15:48
    Almazluverdis3
    Really? I've been watching the One Piece re-dub, and all I can think was, "When is Orlaff/Olaff/whatever gonna die? :U" You liked Hetalia? XD I'm currently in for the Nordics, even if only 2/5 appear in more than 5 strips. XD My favorite character is Sealand. Not because I'm a shotacon, which I am, I just, I dunno, I adore him.
  10. SilverSyko
    2010-09-06 02:30
    SilverSyko
    I'm watching Hetalia now. Belarus is hilarious. Poor Russia. xD

Canada's my fav character now cause it's my home country and he's always ignored, so I'll support him to the end!~