AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Kimidori
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Coldlight
    2012-08-02 09:43
    Coldlight
    You might be interested to know that Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko is getting animated. We'll get to see Tsukiko animated at last!
  2. Coldlight
    2012-03-05 23:17
    Coldlight
    Sorry for the late reply.

Spoiler for about Grief Syndrome:
  3. Kimidori
    2012-03-03 22:40
    Kimidori
    just read you Grief Syndrome discussion with Trpiple_R
    for me it Sayaka>Kyoko>Madoka>Mami>Homura

with Sayaka and Kyoko, i'm beat the whole game like it nothing, even in Kristen stage using Sayaka. her dash skill can avoid most pitfall.

with Madoka, i'm have huge problem with Elsa Maria stage, it really hard to use normal attack to hit enemy's head, i'm usually got through that stage with madoka have about just 1000->5000 soul imit left

Mami is a bit harder to beat the whole game, but at least she fine on every stage

Homura have so little soul limit that i have to try many time to beat the game with her, the hardest stage to beat with Homura was Kristen.

oh and do you want to play co-op? i'm from Southeast Asia too, which country are you from?
  4. Kimidori
    2012-02-07 22:51
    Kimidori
    yeah, she is just too cute. the moment i see this pic as a avatar of someone i immediately use tineye to findout who she is . if you want full-size pic of my avatar, it here. now i'm requesting this pic as my sig
  5. Coldlight
    2012-02-07 19:36
    Coldlight
    Say, your avatar is Tsukiko from the light novel & manga Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, isn't it?
    I've been enjoying the manga version for a while. She's really cute, though I don't see her around a lot as an avatar. Great choice, I must add.