AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Soverence
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 73
  1. Soverence
    2013-01-23 20:56
    Soverence
    Lol, some good old things never change ha? I want to try Dota 2, I really like League and want to at least give Dota a try. I hear they are really different despite being the same base game just because of the subtle differences. That it is your fault that it is, its also your fault for not inviting me along as well

That was a great manga, I stumbled upon it by complete accident and the title made me interested (not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing ). I have heard of that title before, but unlike said previous manga the title really just made me want to stay away from it. Is it actually a good story?
  2. Coldlight
    2013-01-23 00:28
    Coldlight
    Watching anime and reading manga during free time, as usual. Trying not to get too distracted by Dota 2 ever since I invited my MAL friends to play. Well, it's also my fault for being the instigator.

BTW, I saw you had Onani Master Kurosawa among your completed manga on MAL. I suggest you also take a look at the manga Chikan Otoko when you've got time. Same artist, and both are awesome stories, except Chikan Otoko is supposedly based on a true story.
  3. Soverence
    2013-01-21 20:55
    Soverence
    Hiya, how have you been?
  4. Soverence
    2013-01-09 21:29
    Soverence
    I am watching OreShura as well this season for the same reason, I really liked the manga so I might as well watch the anime as well Besides that, the only other thing I am watching, despite telling myself 100 times I would not watch it, I am giving Tamako Market a chance.

Most of the stuff I really want to watch are coming out around April it seems, so next season should be really good.
  5. Coldlight
    2013-01-09 01:49
    Coldlight
    I have Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Maoyuu) and Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (OreShura) to look forward to.

That said, I've read manga adaptations of those before, so that's part of why I'm excited about it.

I'm also thinking of starting Sasami-san@Ganbaranai when it comes out. Though the two titles mentioned above are my sure shows for the season. How about you?
  6. Soverence
    2013-01-09 01:03
    Soverence
    Hmmm not sure, I found it just looking on the forums here actually (didn't look far but oh well). Anything you are excited about watching in the new season?
  7. Coldlight
    2013-01-03 19:37
    Coldlight
    Nice find. Is that one of mesushirindaa's latest pictures on pixiv? IQDB gives me nothing.

A late Happy New Year to you too.
  8. Soverence
    2013-01-03 13:13
    Soverence
    A new years image for you! :

Spoiler for image:

Also Happy New Years
  9. Soverence
    2012-12-26 18:56
    Soverence
    a comb is certainly a interesting gift to say the least. Nonsense! You are never too old for people to give you free stuff That is also a possibility

Well that is good to hear at least. Personally I got a couple of video games and some sports related clothing for winter so I am happy with what I got. The family Christmas party was a fun time as always as well.
  10. Coldlight
    2012-12-25 20:45
    Coldlight
    Not really sure what to say about that, but my modest Xmas loot from certain people consisted of 1 book, 1 shirt and 1... comb plus local currency worth $5. It's almost like they want to tell me "you're too old for Xmas loot; we expect you to get a steady job in 2013". Maybe I've been bad more than good for this year.

I did have a lot of fun that day, though.

How about you?