AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 162
  1. Triple_R
    2014-08-18 21:53
    Triple_R
    Oh, by the way, I highly recommend Love Live!

I think there's a pretty good chance you'll like it. And besides, it could be good research for you, as LL! has 9 competitors in this year's J-SaiMoe.

"Sayaka and Love Live!" is basically where my loyalties lie in this year's J-SaiMoe.
  2. Triple_R
    2014-08-18 21:51
    Triple_R
    It's great to see you back again! Timing is a little bit ironic, though, since I'll probably be much busier in about a week's time. Still, I'm sure I'll be popping in to AS every now and then, maybe even once a day (and probably a lot on the weekends).

And yes, Madoka Movie 3 was good for Sayaka. I think it helped her popularity in the Madoka Magica fandom. Sayaka had some really good scenes in the film. However, I'm a bit divided on what the movie did with Homura. I hope there is a continuation beyond Movie 3 so that this won't be my final memory of Homura and Madoka.
  3. Coldlight
    2014-08-18 21:01
    Coldlight
    Sorry for the really late reply on your last VM on my wall. Honestly, I don't know why March 8 seemed to be important. I would have said White Day, but that was on March 14.

I took a really long hiatus on forums and even anime for the past few months... I had a really bad case of the "hardware upgrade itch" and ended up slowly building a new rig for myself (and eventually my mother and sister)...

Also, I just watched Madoka 3 last week. I felt Sayaka had finally gotten some justice that she never received in the TV series and movies 1&2.

Movie 3 had so many treats in store for me as a huge fan of the SayaKyou pairing that one scene actually made me cry a little.
  4. Triple_R
    2014-03-08 04:57
    Triple_R
    Is March 8th an important date for Sayaka? Because pixiv would certainly have me believe so, lol.
  5. Triple_R
    2014-02-02 12:36
    Triple_R
    Sayaka is involved in ISML matches now. Just thought that you should know.
  6. Triple_R
    2014-01-25 21:21
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the reply. No problem on the timing. Hope life has been treating you well lately.
  7. Coldlight
    2014-01-25 21:18
    Coldlight
    Sorry about the delay, I'm getting distracted by a lot of things right now...

Anyway, that is a really nice picture you've found. I do already have something else in mind for my next avatar, though. I just haven't found the time to make my next set (incl. sig) yet. ^^;

So yeah, I think I'll play fair this time and let other fellow Sayaka fans use those very nice avatars by Kogetsu... especially because I'm not particularly active on AS right now, which would be a waste of nice opportunities to show it off and "spread the love" so to speak.
  8. Triple_R
    2014-01-17 09:22
    Triple_R
    I recently came across a Sayaka image that I think you might like. Here it is.

Our good friend Kogetsu also made two AS-usable avatars out of it. No. 1 and No. 2.

If you'd like to use one or the other as an avatar, please tell me. ^_^ I think it would suit you the best of the big Sayaka fans on this site. If you don't want to use it as an avatar, please tell me that as well, since I think it's too good an avatar to pass up, lol. So if you don't use it, somebody else probably will.
  9. Coldlight
    2013-12-25 21:13
    Coldlight
    Merry Christmas!

I don't have a picture this time around though, RL stuff and the house undergoing repainting kept me from using my computer much these past two weeks.
  10. Triple_R
    2013-12-23 21:50
    Triple_R