AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 159 of 159
  1. Coldlight
    2011-09-29 13:51
    Coldlight
    Actually, I made that remark because I simply noticed that on this round we had mostly opposite votes, 12 opposites out of 26, if I've counted correctly. I'm also aware we don't always agree, but in previous rounds the difference didn't stand out too much for me to notice. So I simply thought, "oh, this is one round where we are largely on the opposite sides of the fence".

It's true that I don't really like Haruhi very much. I can see that she's a "must vote" character for you in much the same way Kanade is a "must vote" for me, but trust me in that I'm voting against her simply because I don't like her very much. (I'm not saying you implied that I vote against her for other reasons, but I'd just like to tell you my reason. )

Best of luck to our Sayaka in today's AST match! She's currently leading now by 63 votes, I'll share with you the (unofficial, may contain some fake votes) vote tracker link as reference for her progress: http://fc.jpn.org/ast2011/

I look forward to the day we get to support her side by side in ISML next year.
  2. Triple_R
    2011-09-29 11:40
    Triple_R
    Don't worry on ISML. I've gathered from your voting history that you're not fond of Haruhi.

I like genki girls in general. In one case, that makes us agree a lot. In other cases, not so much, lol.

For what it's worth, I'd probably vote for Sayaka against just about anybody. In moe competitons, she's the perfect darkhorse (or, if you prefer, blue horse ) and has that underdog charm to her.
  3. Coldlight
    2011-09-06 10:51
    Coldlight
    The results are out for KBM, both Sayaka and Kyouko advance!

Oh, and the link to the image in your post in the KBM might have broken, I can't see the image...

In any case, this is a great week with our genki knight earning two victories in a row in two days!
  4. Coldlight
    2011-09-05 20:04
    Coldlight
    Yes, that is the link. I think the voting delay might be the same for everybody, I had to wait that long too to make my vote. It's our duty to provide Sayaka with support in her times of need.
  5. Triple_R
    2011-09-05 19:48
    Triple_R
    I think I found it. Is this it?: http://moet.anizone.net/?Phase=CombatList&lang=eng

If so, I will get voting on it in a hour - I have to wait that long due to the region I am in, apparently.
  6. Triple_R
    2011-09-05 19:39
    Triple_R
    Where do you go to vote in Korean Moe contests? Just give me a link to the voting arena, and I'll vote for Sayaka as long as she's in the tournament.
  7. Coldlight
    2011-09-05 19:26
    Coldlight
    No problem, I'm just happy to share the news. Sayaka's fight vs. Yuina continues today in Korean Best Moe. Unlike yesterday, this is a match we can directly support with votes.
  8. Triple_R
    2011-09-05 10:39
    Triple_R
    Thanks for keeping me informed on Sayaka's activities in SaiMoe. I appreciate it.
  9. Coldlight
    2011-09-05 09:33
    Coldlight
    Hi, I bring you good news: Sayaka has just won her AST Round 1 match!