AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Conversation Between Coldlight and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 168
  1. Coldlight
    2011-10-20 11:47
    I forgot to thank you for the very nice picture of Sayaka you showed me from the Madoka Image thread. I can't believe I haven't come across that one before, she's really cute in that one. Thanks!
  2. Triple_R
    2011-10-17 10:10
    Thanks a lot for that list pic! ^_^

You might find the pic in this post pleasing.
  3. Coldlight
    2011-10-16 01:17
    Indeed. Nothing says authority better than being cool and badass (this pic appears to be a parody of a film that I've never seen before, but you might recognize it).

I want to thank you double for the picture of the four lovely girls with Madoka you've shown me. As thanks, I share with you a picture of eight lovely girls!

edit: links fixed
  4. Triple_R
    2011-10-15 11:33
    Great and fitting quote. If you're going to be hated villains, you might as well be cool ones.

Oh, I just ran across a pic that you might like a lot. I bet you'll envy Madoka's position in it. Enjoy!
  5. Coldlight
    2011-10-14 20:34
    No need to apologize. I used to be a wrestling fan myself for a short while, but that was in a fairly recent time long after the WCW glory days you speak of. Sometime from WWE's WrestleMania 20 until WM 23 to be specific, and I gradually lost interest after that. Early during those days, I used to follow the results of PPVs like what I do with the Saimoe tournaments now. I just wasn't able to comment on your joke because I didn't recognize some of the wrestlers you mentioned.

I see you turned the nWo-Madoka picture into a spanking new signature, that'll surely hammer home the Madoka faction's dominance in Saimoe into those who can recognize it. It looks like they've become villains in the eyes of the other regulars in the AST thread. To quote a line that I think is really appropriate from a certain superhero movie: "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain".
  6. Triple_R
    2011-10-14 20:01
    Sorry if you don't get my nWo reference with the Madoka Magica girls. Trust me, it's a compliment.

Scott Hall used to be Razor Ramon, a personal favorite of mine during the lean years of the WWF (the mid-90s). And Scott is the guy who Sayaka is being fused with in that mWo (Madoka World Order) pic.
  7. Coldlight
    2011-10-12 12:48
    Once again, the day has arrived. Sayaka is up on AST today. Let's wish her good luck for today's match.
  8. Coldlight
    2011-09-30 23:42
    Thanks for the link to the vid, it gave me a nice, good laugh! I admit I still haven't seen the original Gundam (or the other UC series for that matter), though I'm familiar with some of its main characters, and even then it was still hilarious. Char and the forces of Zeon are the true heroes for defending all of humanity's cute girls from that other, alien white devil.
  9. Triple_R
    2011-09-30 22:15
    Here's a link to an old vid of mine that you might get a chuckle out of. It's a little bit risque in the humor, but hopefully you'll like it.
  10. Coldlight
    2011-09-29 13:51
    Actually, I made that remark because I simply noticed that on this round we had mostly opposite votes, 12 opposites out of 26, if I've counted correctly. I'm also aware we don't always agree, but in previous rounds the difference didn't stand out too much for me to notice. So I simply thought, "oh, this is one round where we are largely on the opposite sides of the fence".

It's true that I don't really like Haruhi very much. I can see that she's a "must vote" character for you in much the same way Kanade is a "must vote" for me, but trust me in that I'm voting against her simply because I don't like her very much. (I'm not saying you implied that I vote against her for other reasons, but I'd just like to tell you my reason. )

Best of luck to our Sayaka in today's AST match! She's currently leading now by 63 votes, I'll share with you the (unofficial, may contain some fake votes) vote tracker link as reference for her progress:

I look forward to the day we get to support her side by side in ISML next year.