AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 168
  1. Triple_R
    2013-10-26 19:51
    Triple_R
    Question - Have you watched the Madoka Magica Rebellion movie yet? Or been spoiled on it yet? If you have, I'd be curious to get your take on it. If you haven't, I'll wait until you've seen the film yourself.
  2. Coldlight
    2013-10-08 22:33
    Coldlight
    That would be a great passing of the torch moment indeed - and it would be a vindication of sorts for all of us Sayaka fans after all the hate, abuse and disrespect that has gathered against her over the years.

My plans to watch Love Live! fell through, unfortunately. Just as I was preparing to find and obtain the releases, the faction started its near-fatal losing streak in the tournament, and my interest waned. I do have all of Jintai already though, so only free time (or the lack of) would be a factor for my quest to discover Watashi's appeal to voters.
  3. Triple_R
    2013-10-07 20:44
    Triple_R
    Yeah, I also haven't given much thought to who would be my 2nd, 3rd, etc... favorite girls in J-SaiMoe after Sayaka. I initially was against the idea of Mami repeating, but I've softened a bit on the idea (partly since Homura is completely eliminated now; her gaining vindication for 2011 would have been a nice story, imo). Sayaka defeating Mami in the Finals would be poetic - A great passing of the torch moment, reflecting the anime itself. I also think Mami has been disrespected a bit, and for that reason, it would be cool to see her repeat to prove her doubters wrong. My No. 1 choice is still Sayaka though, of course.

Like yourself, I like Kuroneko. I also am fond of the Madoka Magica girls, and some of the Saki girls. But it does increasingly look like Saki has little shot.

I'm curious, did you ever watch Love Live! after? Not that it's relevant in J-SaiMoe any more, since they were all eliminated, lol.
  4. Coldlight
    2013-10-06 05:25
    Coldlight
    Since I didn't make a top ten, signature seven or even a top three for this year compared to the Saimoe of years past, I can't exactly answer that question straightaway.

There are several characters in mind that I would've added to such a list, but there is no definitive "No. 2" in my mind yet. Many of those "several" have also been eliminated already.

In a less than ideal scenario, part of me would want to witness a HanaKana girl ascend to the top. There are only two such characters remaining as of the moment: Ruri and Kobato.
  5. Triple_R
    2013-10-04 21:51
    Triple_R
    I'm curious - I'm sure we both want Sayaka to make it to the J-SaiMoe 2013 finals (and win). But who is your No. 2 girl in this tournament? What would your dream finale be, in other words?
  6. Coldlight
    2013-09-14 23:52
    Coldlight
    If you're intending to showcase them, I believe the Madoka Magica subforum has more people available to view the pics than the Miracles & Magic group; however, the fast moving nature of image threads also mean the pics will eventually get buried among many others.

The downsides of uploading to M&M is that there are far fewer people available to view the pics, and image size restrictions in AS's image albums will impact the size and quality of the pictures.

So, in the short run - subforum; long run - Miracles & Magic. That's what I think.

0. Thanks for the full version of that awesome image! My search tools brought up nothing, but thanks to you I finally have it in my collection.

1. Very nice. Especially the work with the shadows. Not sure about her detached dark blue sleeves recolored to almost black, but it's good.

2. 403 Forbidden

3. Not too familiar with western comic styles, but that's an interesting fight pose. I wanted her Soul Gem to be a bit more visible, though. Her face is the biggest change, but it's not bad.

4. The great sword upgrade to her regular cutlass is freaking awesome. Nice updates, but I'm not a fan of too much gold and black infringing on the original blue-white balance. That's one fine cape though! It goes well with the feathery look of her fortissimo hairpins now. If she is qualified to be summoned as a Rider class Servant in addition to her (IMO) qualifications for Saber and Berserker class, that's what she'd look like!

Don't worry about it, I appreciate your picture link posts! Even if I can't reply right away, I'll eventually get to it after all.
  7. Triple_R
    2013-09-11 20:20
    Triple_R
    I've recently come across some simply spectacular Sayaka artwork on pixiv. The artists there are just doing an incredible job with her!

However, these are big, huge pics, and I'm not sure how best to showcase them either on the Madoka Magica subforum, or in the Miracles and Magic group.

But in any event, here are four fantastic pics of Sayaka that I really want to get your take on.

1. Sayaka, Gurren Lagann style

2. Sayaka, Chibi Style

3. Sayaka, DC Comics Style

4. Sayaka, After Partying With Fate/Zero's Iskander (That last one includes a pantsu, just so you know)

However, if I am coming across as a hassle with the pics and PMs I've sent you lately, please tell me. I've perhaps been a bit overzealous lately.
  8. Triple_R
    2013-09-10 16:10
    Triple_R
    A fellow AS member ran the source image for my sig through Google, and managed to get this. The full pic includes Kyouko, and it's an awesome piece of artwork. You might want to add it to the picture album for the Miracles and Magic group. I'd do so myself, but it's not working for me and I don't think I'm up to shrinking this enough to make it fit.
  9. Coldlight
    2013-09-08 20:49
    Coldlight
    Well, I'll be! It turned out better than what I could've done with my set of PS tricks.

I think I'll go for my cuter sets to accompany your cooler style. Once I find the time... I don't have access to PS (or my picture archives) here at work, but I hope to change my set within this week.

I gave her a welcome, and was pleasantly surprised to see she's already joined the Social Group dedicated to Sayaka. It's not as active as I'd hoped, but at least it's still growing!
  10. Triple_R
    2013-09-08 19:40
    Triple_R
    Well, it's now been made into my new sig. I hope you like it! ^_^

By the way, a new user that's also a Sayaka fan recently showed up on this thread. It might be a good idea if we gave her a warm welcome.