AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 167
  1. Coldlight
    2013-07-28 02:42
    Coldlight
    Hi Triple_R, I see you've already picked up quite a number of shows for this season... but if ever you're still looking for just one more, I'd like to recommend to you Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi / Sunday Without God.

The three episodes that I've seen so far, especially the third one impressed me quite a bit. Maybe I'm just being emotional after having seen the moving third episode , but it's become one of my early favorites for this season.

I'm also not going to deny the fact that 'my favorite seiyuu is singing the OP for this show' is part of why I picked this up.
  2. Triple_R
    2013-06-28 05:17
    Triple_R
    lol, very clever! Great work on that image! And thanks a lot for it. ^_^
  3. Coldlight
  4. Coldlight
    2013-06-26 11:37
    Coldlight
    Thank you for your opinion on both shows. I'll be picking up Majestic Prince, then.
    I used to be a mecha fan, after all - that part of me isn't quite dead yet.
  5. Triple_R
    2013-06-25 08:53
    Triple_R
    I'm mainly watching RDG because I'm very fond of P.A. Work's artistic/animation style. The show is interesting, but the plot can be a bit confusing at times.

Majestic Prince has the best mecha action of the three Spring 2013 mecha shows. If you like mecha action, I definitely would recommend trying it out. You should know, though, that it's a two-cour show, so a bit slower paced than Gargantia and Valvrave.
  6. Coldlight
    2013-06-22 21:15
    Coldlight
    Thanks. On the shows I'm watching this season... I actually snagged 10, though I don't really find all of them that good (I wanted a bunch of anime to marathon on the weekends during those last two months of training ).
    Spoiler for list:

From that list, the shows that I really enjoy are a little over half that number: Maou-sama, HenNeko, Oreimo 2, Titan, Gargantia, Railgun S.

As for both Aku no Hana and Crime Edge: I'm watching it mostly because I've read up to the latest scans of the manga and I'm curious over how the adaptation will depict the scenes I've read beforehand (this is also partly my reason for HenNeko and Titan). Valvrave was a latecomer to my list, and I added it because I wanted another mecha show to watch; though I have to say it's a mixed bag to me right now. Admittedly, I picked up the light-hearted Leviathan due to the VA factor: all well-known seiyuu for the four mains, including my favorite Eri Kitamura (my guilty pleasure for the season ).

I can see the shows you've picked up on your Currently Watching list on your About Me, is it updated? I also want to know if RDG and Majestic Prince is worth picking up.
  7. Triple_R
    2013-06-22 09:13
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for finding me a high quality version of that picture. I can understand why you missed it before - Episode 3 is still "Mami territory", so it's a bit surprising that something like that picture didn't arise later on.

As for the rest of your post...

Spoiler for More personal stuff:
  8. Coldlight
    2013-06-22 08:47
    Coldlight
    Hi, it's been a while.

TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

As for your request, here is the link:
    http://i.imgur.com/hAWTJfb.jpg

And another of a young Kyousuke playing the violin:
    http://i.imgur.com/aW0OeOh.jpg

It seems someone else already beat me to it, but I'll still provide you a link to my version, taken from my subbed copy of the show's 720p BD rips.

This is the very scene I remember that we've talked about several months ago before and failed to find - apparently it was in the prologue of episode 3. I can only shake my head in dismay and confusion at my failure to find it before.
  9. Triple_R
    2013-06-21 22:08
    Triple_R
    Hey there, how's it going?

I need your help with something. There's a Madoka Magica screenshot where Sayaka, as a young girl, is watching Kamijo play the violin. There are two adults sitting next to her, one on each side. Can you get that screenshot and/or link me to it? Thanks in advance! ^_^
  10. Triple_R
    2013-04-11 15:26
    Triple_R
    I know you haven't been following it in awhile, but you might be interested in knowing that I finally finished off Mami Romance today. Sayaka probably is the third most important character in the route, and gets an ending in it that you may well like.