AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 159
  1. Triple_R
    2012-05-24 21:10
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for that great review of the Sayaka Route finale.

I wrote a reply to that review, and there's also a couple questions I'm asking my readers about where they want me to go next. You'd probably want to give feedback to those two questions since once was inspired by you.
  2. Triple_R
    2012-05-20 21:02
    Triple_R
    I just finished Mami Lives, Sayaka Romance! I really hope you enjoy the finale of that route.

I look forward to reading your reply to it. ^_^
  3. Triple_R
    2012-05-10 11:44
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for the great reply to my latest fanfic chapter. Just to answer a couple questions you raised:

1. Kyubey likely respawned a minute or two after Jinnai incinerated him, but at that point, the fight was on, so Kyubey just hung back to see what would happen next.

2. I had considered having a big five-on-one fight (the three Puella Magi joining Kotetsu and Barnaby against Jinnai), but I admittedly got a bit lazy here and didn't want it to drag too much. Plus, involving the three Puella Magi like that would necessitate all sorts of added dialogue over Kotetsu and Barnaby wondering why these girls can use magic, and I think that could have distracted a bit too much from the fight itself.

I'm very glad that you really liked how Sayaka handled herself in that latest fanfic update! I thought back to how Sayaka handled things back in Episode 1, when Madoka went off to rescue Kyubey before being confronted by Homura. Sayaka didn't stop Madoka from going, but she clearly must have followed behind Madoka, and then Sayaka leaped into action when it looked like the situation was really tense between Madoka and Homura. I think that reflects Sayaka's shrewd and careful (but proactive) approach to situations like this one. Sayaka may make quick decisions, but there's usually some good and practical thinking behind them.
  4. Triple_R
    2012-05-06 21:48
    Triple_R
    New fanfic chapter finally up! I hope to get your take on it soon. It's just Mami Lives, Sayaka Romance, so it's pretty straightforward.
  5. Triple_R
    2012-04-26 11:59
    Triple_R
    Thanks for that avatar work! I've sent it off to my friend Archon_Wing. Looks like he'll be having a Sayaka avatar for awhile!
  6. Triple_R
    2012-04-25 19:10
    Triple_R
    That's fine. I look forward to whatever you come up with.
  7. Coldlight
    2012-04-25 19:00
    Coldlight
    I just read your request now, and I'm still in the process of selecting an avatar.

Since I have to go and I'll be out today, I'll get back to you on it later, if that's okay with you.
  8. Triple_R
    2012-04-25 13:34
    Triple_R
    I'd like your help with something - A friend of mine (Archon_Wing) said he'd display any one moe girl of my choice in his avatar for the next week as thanks for picking up for him in one thread, lol.

So, with that in mind, I was hoping you could find me a good Sayaka avatar to share with him. Thanks.
  9. Coldlight
    2012-04-22 11:14
    Coldlight
    Oh no, it sucks when that happens. I hope you have backups of your most important data.

The only real objections I had were in Sayaka's route. I only had three actual suggestions, and they were all in there. If I were to place those suggested changes in order of priority, I'd go with:

1.) Her unusually shameless behavior. The protective best friend and lover wouldn't allow the privacy and modesty of her loved one to be compromised.

2.) The genki girl grin instead of a proud chuckle.

3.) A crepe instead of an ice cream cone.

where 1 has the highest priority.

I'm fine, but I'm actually supposed to be busy over several weeks for an OJT program required by the university. Except I haven't found a place to work in yet. If I'm not online for a workweek, then I've started by then.
  10. Triple_R
    2012-04-22 10:37
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for the reply. It's too bad you disliked some of my narrative choices.

If you want, I can edit some of those scenes. Any in particular that you'd like to see edited?

Unfortunately, my comp has died on me, and I'm using a cousin's comp right now. So I probably won't be online much the next two or three days.

Hope all is going well for you though.