AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 169
  1. Triple_R
    2012-09-08 08:09
    Triple_R
    Hey, how's it going?! I haven't heard from you for awhile, so I was wondering how things have been for you.
  2. Coldlight
    2012-07-17 08:59
    Coldlight
    Unfortunately, my potential Signature Seven list for Saimoe 2012 has been in the works since May. I do not have a definite final answer for your question yet, except that this short list of mine contains several girls sporting long hair and a Hime Cut hairstyle.

As I expected, the Saki faction is shaping up to be a powerhouse once again, but I don't expect the kind of total domination that took Saimoe by storm last year courtesy of the now legendary mWo, to happen again.
  3. Triple_R
    2012-07-17 08:06
    Triple_R
    So who are you rooting for in J-SaiMoe 2012? Are you hoping for Saki domination similar to last year's madoka World order?
  4. Triple_R
    2012-06-19 08:46
    Triple_R
    Thanks for joining the Resistance! I'm sure your chain-link sword will come in very handy!
  5. Coldlight
    2012-06-04 11:15
    Coldlight
    Of course, why not? kyuri is Sayaka's artist for my avatar, while mohya is the artist for Sayaka in my signature.

Here's a couple of pictures I'd also like to show you, maybe these could help give you some ideas. *nudge nudge wink wink*

While Sayaka's route has finished, here's an appropriately related image. Also, here's something to go with your Ace Attorney reference a while back.
  6. Triple_R
    2012-06-04 10:19
    Triple_R
    I don't suppose you could link me to the two full pics that your new avatar and sig are based on, could you?
  7. Coldlight
    2012-06-04 09:04
    Coldlight
    Thank you for the compliment on my avatar.

When I came across those pictures of Sayaka (yes, my avatar and my signature are based on two different pictures), I quickly fell in love with the styles and just had to make a new forum set.
  8. Triple_R
    2012-06-04 07:44
    Triple_R
    Love your new avatar! It's very cute.

I'm really glad you enjoyed the Sayaka/Hitomi fight, and I'll probably make a more comprehensive reply to you on it later. The conclusion to that great Puella Magi fight is now up! But fair warning: some parts of that conclusion you might not like.
  9. Triple_R
    2012-05-29 09:30
    Triple_R
    Just so you know, I recently got back to Madoka Stands Alone. It features a big Sayaka vs. Hitomi fight, so I figured you might enjoy reading it.
  10. Triple_R
    2012-05-26 00:31
    Triple_R
    I wrote that Epilogue after. It's a short read, and on the PPPL thread of course. I hope you enjoy it.