AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 167
  1. Triple_R
    2012-07-17 08:06
    Triple_R
    So who are you rooting for in J-SaiMoe 2012? Are you hoping for Saki domination similar to last year's madoka World order?
  2. Triple_R
    2012-06-19 08:46
    Triple_R
    Thanks for joining the Resistance! I'm sure your chain-link sword will come in very handy!
  3. Coldlight
    2012-06-04 11:15
    Coldlight
    Of course, why not? kyuri is Sayaka's artist for my avatar, while mohya is the artist for Sayaka in my signature.

Here's a couple of pictures I'd also like to show you, maybe these could help give you some ideas. *nudge nudge wink wink*

While Sayaka's route has finished, here's an appropriately related image. Also, here's something to go with your Ace Attorney reference a while back.
  4. Triple_R
    2012-06-04 10:19
    Triple_R
    I don't suppose you could link me to the two full pics that your new avatar and sig are based on, could you?
  5. Coldlight
    2012-06-04 09:04
    Coldlight
    Thank you for the compliment on my avatar.

When I came across those pictures of Sayaka (yes, my avatar and my signature are based on two different pictures), I quickly fell in love with the styles and just had to make a new forum set.
  6. Triple_R
    2012-06-04 07:44
    Triple_R
    Love your new avatar! It's very cute.

I'm really glad you enjoyed the Sayaka/Hitomi fight, and I'll probably make a more comprehensive reply to you on it later. The conclusion to that great Puella Magi fight is now up! But fair warning: some parts of that conclusion you might not like.
  7. Triple_R
    2012-05-29 09:30
    Triple_R
    Just so you know, I recently got back to Madoka Stands Alone. It features a big Sayaka vs. Hitomi fight, so I figured you might enjoy reading it.
  8. Triple_R
    2012-05-26 00:31
    Triple_R
    I wrote that Epilogue after. It's a short read, and on the PPPL thread of course. I hope you enjoy it.
  9. Triple_R
    2012-05-24 21:10
    Triple_R
    Thanks a lot for that great review of the Sayaka Route finale.

I wrote a reply to that review, and there's also a couple questions I'm asking my readers about where they want me to go next. You'd probably want to give feedback to those two questions since once was inspired by you.
  10. Triple_R
    2012-05-20 21:02
    Triple_R
    I just finished Mami Lives, Sayaka Romance! I really hope you enjoy the finale of that route.

I look forward to reading your reply to it. ^_^