AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 487
  1. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-19 22:32
    FlavoryFantasy
    Images
    You have 3 Choices
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    Which one do you do first Tron?
  2. mangatron
    2014-04-17 11:49
    mangatron
    Quote:
    But being bombed, and groping their fuel tanks are two different experiences! Surely you have a plan to overcome that obstacle?
    W-why yes I do! First, while they are standing side by side, I'll sneak up on them and surprise grope them! And then I'll lazily try to run away, as they try to chase me, "stop hentai!" and then, disaster strikes! I accidentally strategically calculatingly trip just before they catch up to me, I fall, my back to the ground, I block their way, they can't stop, they fall too and BOMB ME TO HEAVEN

Quote:
    Time to get married? I married her the instance I was allowed! If anything we relive that particular day from time to time! Especially the night battles!
    Wait, you do marriage play with Tenryuu from time to time?

Tatsuta's veil is hanging from her halo
  3. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-14 14:41
    FlavoryFantasy
    But being bombed, and groping their fuel tanks are two different experiences! Surely you have a plan to overcome that obstacle?

Ahh, Tenryuu-chan, always beautiful in her wedding gowns. Time to get married? I married her the instance I was allowed! If anything we relive that particular day from time to time! Especially the night battles!
  4. mangatron
    2014-04-14 11:39
    mangatron
    Good question I think I'll have to change the strategy, and figure out how to get them to bomb me, there, no groping necessary

Images
    time to get married!
  5. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-13 21:59
    FlavoryFantasy
    The real question is, can you really grope them both equally at the same time?
  6. mangatron
    2014-04-13 12:05
    mangatron
    They did exactly what they were supposed to do when they both appeared onscreen together I just wished I was in-between them during that scene
  7. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-12 18:41
    FlavoryFantasy
    Oh my, watching this Neptune OVA, you are going to wish you could be doubled bombed by two Verts.

Dare say that a certain (early) scene with them is perfect sig material for you too. Double boing and all that.
  8. mangatron
    2014-04-06 10:40
    mangatron
    LOL who helped her with her wardrobe, that shoulderless sweater is 2 sizes too small, and that swimsuit is definitely too small for her, ah I have to massage her bombs since they look like they need a breather or two
  9. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-05 18:00
    FlavoryFantasy
    NSFW
    you're going to be bombed
  10. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-01 08:00
    FlavoryFantasy
    That's how you want to be conquered though. Maybe she would conquer you in a way you never thought possible.

Oh so the situation was like that? Well do wish you well in recovering.

Lol yes, I did do it somewhat on purpose. I need to see more of their legs too. I want them to step on me!