AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > FlavoryFantasy

Notices

Conversation Between FlavoryFantasy and mangatron
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 492
  1. mangatron
    2014-05-15 11:24
    mangatron
    Quote:
    You can have this though
    Why you.... your calendar is messed up! Why you giving me santa-chan when it's not even December.... wait a minute, why is a tigress-chan kidnapping a tiny tiger on Christmas eve? She's the anti-santa! She's a bad girl, and I need to spank her
    Quote:
    Shouldn't you be blind folded so she can step on you?
    But, that's the beauty of blindfolding her, as she walks around saying "where are you my little admiral" and then I strategically place myself at her feet then step, ah, those heels And then I go rawr! I rise from beneath her, and I go "I am monster from the deep, and I see your pantsu!" and then I attack her glorious crotch, in which she instinctively kicks me in the balls like "Kyaaa! The kracken is real!" and then....

Ahem, a page from my delusion diary seems to have made its way here yeah, I was surprised my sig remained intact, but then I remembered I hosted the pic on my blog, and not here at AS so it's safe
  2. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-05-13 21:12
    FlavoryFantasy
    Images
    where is her admiral?
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
    Shouldn't you be blind folded so she can step on you?
  3. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-05-13 12:12
    FlavoryFantasy
    Somehow all the birthday gifts I thought I gave you were returned to me. Awesome, all for me eh?

NSFW
    You can have this though

...At least your bouncing Verts siggy is fine
  4. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-23 21:26
    FlavoryFantasy
    As expected Tron. You would include all options in such a manner.

Also I see you finally made the two verts part of your siggy.
  5. mangatron
    2014-04-21 09:41
    mangatron
    #2. See, her drill hairs are gracing each side of her boobies, right? So, I'll be twirling her drill hair, pretending all is well, when oops, my hands accidentally slip, and here comes #3! As I fondle her, #1 happens when she knee's me in the gut saying "what are you doing you hentai!"
  6. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-19 22:32
    FlavoryFantasy
    Images
    You have 3 Choices
    Which one do you do first Tron?
  7. mangatron
    2014-04-17 11:49
    mangatron
    Quote:
    But being bombed, and groping their fuel tanks are two different experiences! Surely you have a plan to overcome that obstacle?
    W-why yes I do! First, while they are standing side by side, I'll sneak up on them and surprise grope them! And then I'll lazily try to run away, as they try to chase me, "stop hentai!" and then, disaster strikes! I accidentally strategically calculatingly trip just before they catch up to me, I fall, my back to the ground, I block their way, they can't stop, they fall too and BOMB ME TO HEAVEN

Quote:
    Time to get married? I married her the instance I was allowed! If anything we relive that particular day from time to time! Especially the night battles!
    Wait, you do marriage play with Tenryuu from time to time?

Tatsuta's veil is hanging from her halo
  8. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-14 14:41
    FlavoryFantasy
    But being bombed, and groping their fuel tanks are two different experiences! Surely you have a plan to overcome that obstacle?

Ahh, Tenryuu-chan, always beautiful in her wedding gowns. Time to get married? I married her the instance I was allowed! If anything we relive that particular day from time to time! Especially the night battles!
  9. mangatron
    2014-04-14 11:39
    mangatron
    Good question I think I'll have to change the strategy, and figure out how to get them to bomb me, there, no groping necessary

Images
    time to get married!
  10. FlavoryFantasy
    2014-04-13 21:59
    FlavoryFantasy
    The real question is, can you really grope them both equally at the same time?